We are glad to report you that now you can unlock the bootloader on the Galaxy A11 variant. Nowadays Samsung constantly releasing the latest devices in A series. Samsung released the Galaxy A11 in the mid-range devices with better specifications. The Galaxy A11 comes with 6.40 inches HD display with a resolution of 720×1560 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core SoC that clocks at 1.8GHz processor along with 2/3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. The internal storage is extendable up to 512 GB via a micro SD card.
The smartphone is packed with triple rear cameras which are 13 MP+2MP+5MP and in front side 8 MP camera for selfie. The Samsung Galaxy A11 is running out of the box on OneUI 2.0 based on Android 10 OS. So if you are the owner of this great phone and not satisfied with your current OS, then you are in the right place. Here in this article, we come with a simple step by step guide on how to unlock bootloader on Galaxy A11.
We all are known that official stock firmware is good but it is limited and doesn’t support some apps. So before rooting your device or flashing the TWRP custom recovery, the first step is to unlock the bootloader on Android phone. Without unlocking the bootloader, you will not be able to customize your device or flashing the custom firmware. Basically, the bootloader is the code that runs when we turn on our devices. Most of the Android phones are comes with the locked bootloader. Samsung devices also come with a locked bootloader. But don’t worry, they will easily unlock bootloader in few steps.
Once the bootloader is unlocked, you will be able to root your device, flash third party themes, Xposed modules, changing system fonts, custom boot animations, installing different custom ROM and so on. Keep in mind that before proceeding, take the full backup of all your phone important data. If you wish to unlock the bootloader on Galaxy A11, then go ahead and follow the given guide.
We, at AndroidBlog, will not be held liable for any kind of damage that occurred to your Galaxy A11 device during or after the unlocking bootloader on the Galaxy A11 process. Proceed at your own risk.
Keep in mind that the Unlocking device bootloader will void your phone warranty, and you will not be able to claim it.
- This guide will wipe clean all the data on your phone. So, we highly recommend you to make a complete backup of all your existing data before going ahead.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while unlocking the bootloader.
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy A11 USB drivers on your PC.
- Enable ‘USB Debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting > Developer Options > Enable Developer Options.
- Install the ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and then restart your device.
Download Odin 3.14.1 Flash Tool:
- Download Odin3_v3.14.1.zip
Steps to Unlock The Bootloader on Galaxy A11:
- First, download the USB Driver from the above link.
- Install it on your PC / Laptop and connect your device via USB cable.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any question or query.