Huawei Mediapad T3 10 owners can now install TWRP recovery and Unlock Bootloader on their tablets by following given below detailed guide. The days are gone when everyone used to love having a tablet, the tablets are quite rare. Huawei has launched its mid-range tablet MediaPad T3 10 in October 2017, which is available on a decent price tag and will smoothly run as long as you don’t want to run complex apps.
The tablet comes with a 9.6-inch HD display along with 2 GB RAM. The MediaPad T3 10 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS with EMUI 5.1 out of the box. As you already know, the power is limited on this handset which means that you should find ways to improve it or you want to gain full control over the Android core system should be among the first operations to perform. Then you must unlock bootloader and install TWRP recovery on your Huawei MediaPad T3 10.
TWRP recovery is, of course, a custom recovery image compatible with the Android system. After installing the TWRP custom recovery on your tablet, you will be able to install the third-party app, replace the built-in Android recovery image, install custom ROMs, MODs, SuperSU or Magisk to root, hard reset, and enhance the performance and usability of the tab and much more. Also, you can gain further control over your Huawei MediaPad T3 10 functionality.
By following this simple and easy step by step guide, you can Unlock bootloader and install TWRP custom recovery on Huawei MediaPad T3 10. Installing TWRP custom recovery is about to perform an unofficial process that’s not supported by your OEM. Therefore, you can now lose your tablet’s warranty. Before proceeding, we strongly recommend taking the full backup of all your valuable data. If you want to Unlock Bootloader and Install TWRP recovery on Huawei Mediapad T3 10 tab then go ahead and follow the given steps.
AndroidBlog will not be held responsible for any damage that occurred to your Mediapad T3 10 during or after the installation of TWRP custom recovery. Please keep in mind that replacing the stock recovery with TWRP recovery isn’t an official process so that you will lose the warranty of your Mediapad T3 10.
- Take a proper backup of all your important data like your contacts, call logs, texts, images, videos and audio files on Mediapad T3 10 before starting the flashing process. It is recommended to keep everything safe and secured by syncing your files with your account.
- A Windows-based PC will be required for this process to install the Mediapad T3 10 USB drivers and the Android SDK toolkit.
- The bootloader of your phone should be unlocked, otherwise, you’ll not be able to flash the TWRP.
- Enable USB Debugging option by navigating to Menu – Settings – Developer Options.
- The battery level of your Mediapad T3 10 tablet should be at least about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns during installation.
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei Mediapad T3 10
Step No 1: First of all transfer the SuperSU zip package to your Mediapad T3 10that you have already downloaded from the above link.
Step No 2: Now rename Mediapad T3 10 TWRP Recovery file to recovery.img.
Step No 3: Move recovery.img to platform-tools folder in the Android SDK folder.
Step No 4: After moving the image to the Android SDK folder, connect Mediapad T3 10 to your PC via USB cable.
Step No 5: Now launch a command prompt window from inside the platform-tools folder and type the following command:
adb reboot bootloader
Step No 6: After the bootloader screen appears on the screen of your Mediapad T3 10, type this command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Step No 7: When the recovery is flashed to the device, give the following command:
Step No 8: Just reboot your Mediapad T3 10 into recovery mode to flash SuperSU by giving this command:
adb reboot recovery
9: Simply tap on the Install option in TWRP, browse UPDATE-SuperSU-vx.xx.zip where you’ve transferred. Select it.
It will take some time, wait till it’s flashed after confirming the installation.
Step No 10: Now you’ll need to reboot your Mediapad T3 10 by navigating to Reboot > System option.
Check Popular Posts:
- Install TWRP Recovery And Root Motorola Moto X4
- How To Flash TWRP on Galaxy S7 Exynos Variants (G930F/FD/X/S/W8)
- How To Install TWRP Recovery and Root Honor 7X
- Download and Install Android Oreo Beta 2 on Essential Phone (OPM1.170911.213)
- How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo Based EMUI 8.0 on Huawei Mate 9
- How to Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus 5
- How to Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP on Lenovo K8 Note
- Flash SuperSU via TWRP Recovery and Root any Android Device
Step To Unlock Bootloader Of Mediapad T3 10 Tablet:
Enable “USB Debugging” on Honor 7X
How To Enable USB Debugging on Android Smartphones
Install ADB and Fastboot On Your Windows PC
Get Huawei Unlock Key
- Create the Huawei id using this link
- After creating the Huawei id, visit this link and fill the details.
- Fill all the blanks, For Product identification code dial *#*#1357946#*#* and for IMEI code dial *#06#.
- You will receive the unlock key to your registered email id.
Step 1. Open the ADB folder and launch the Command prompt window there. (shift + right-click anywhere empty space within that folder and click on open command prompt here).
Step 2. Power off your device and boot your device into fastboot mode. To do this, press and hold Volume up + Power at the same time to boot into fastboot mode.
You can execute the following command to boot into fastboot mode
adb reboot bootloader
Step 3. Now connect your device to your PC via USB cable and execute the following command. (This command will confirm that your device is connected to PC)
Step 4. If your device is successfully connected, execute the following command to unlock your device bootloader
fastboot oem unlock key
Note: Replace the “key” with the key you received. For Example “fastboot oem unlock 22753058648520″
Step 5. After the above command has finished executing, run the given command to reboot your device
Done! You have successfully installed TWRP recovery and Unlock bootloader on your Mediapad T3 10, and you can now reboot your phone into recovery mode.
After creating the Huawei id, visit this link and fill the details.
Is not asking about tablet details
Just EMUI 10
The Huawei bootloader program was ended in 2018. This tutorial is not up to date anymore.