If you have ever disabled your iPhone by accident, you know how frustrating it can be to try to unlock it without losing any of your data. Here are three easy ways to unlock a disabled iPhone without losing any of your important information.
Easiest Way to Unlock a Disabled iPhone without Losing Data
There are many professional iPhone data recovery tools available on the market, and they can help you unlock your disabled iPhone without losing any data. One of these tools is called iMyFone LockWiper, and it can be used to remove any type of lock from your iPhone, including a disabled lock.
To use iMyFone LockWiper, simply connect your disabled iPhone to your computer and launch the program. Then, follow the instructions on the screen to remove the disabled lock from your device. Once the lock has been removed, you’ll be able to access all of your data and use your iPhone as usual.
Second Easy Way to Unlock a Disabled iPhone
If you have an iCloud account, you can use it to erase your disabled iPhone and then set it up again as new. This will effectively unlock your iPhone without losing any data. Here’s how:
- First, make sure that Find My iPhone is enabled on your disabled iPhone by going to Settings > iCloud. If it’s not enabled, do so now and then proceed to the next step.
- On a computer or another iOS device, go to www.icloud.com/find and sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Click “All Devices” at the top of the screen, then select the disabled iPhone from the list of devices displayed.
- Click “Erase [device]” and then confirm that you want to erase the device by clicking “Erase” again when prompted.
- After the erasure process is complete, click “Remove from Account”.
- Now that your iPhone has been erased, you can set it up as new by following the on-screen prompts (or you can restore it from a backup if you have one).
Third Way to Unlock a Disabled iPhone without Losing Data
If you have ever synced your iPhone with iTunes, you can use iTunes to restore your disabled iPhone without losing any data. Here’s how:
- Connect your disabled iPhone to the computer that you normally sync it with.
- Make sure your device is recognized by iTunes by opening it and letting it recognize it.
- Click on the “Summary” tab and then click “Restore.”
- Confirm that you want to restore your device and wait for the process to finish.
- Once the restoration is complete, you can set up your device as new or restore it from a backup.
If your iPhone is disabled and you’re looking for ways to unlock it without losing data, then this blog post is for you. We’ll show you three easy methods to unlock a disabled iPhone, so you can get back to using your device as usual.
Method 1: Use a professional iPhone data recovery tool.
Method 2: Use iCloud to erase your iPhone and then set it up again.
Method 3: Restoring your iPhone can be done using iTunes.