Today in this article, we will demonstrate to you how to install TWRP custom recovery and root Lenovo Z5 Pro smartphone. Now the official TWRP custom recovery is available for download and installs on Lenovo Z5 Pro. If you are the owner of Lenovo Z5 Pro and wish to customize your device, then you are at the right place. Here we come with a detailed guide on how to download and install TWRP custom recovery and root Lenovo Z5 Pro. TWRP is a custom recovery which is features the material design, attractive user interface (UI). It allows users to flash custom ROMs, install Mods, perform backup and restore, and much more.
Rooting is way through that way you can customize your device beyond the limits or want to unleash the full potential of the hardware of Lenovo Z5 Pro. After installing the TWRP custom recovery, you will be able to root your device. By following our given below step by step guide, you can easily install TWRP custom recovery and root Lenovo Z5 Pro smartphone.
Nowadays rooting the Android phone is not a big task, there are many guides available on the internet. There are many advantages of rooting the phone such as you can flash Mods, Kernel, any custom ROMs, Xposed, increase the performance of your, enhance battery life, and much more.
The official stock firmware is good but it is limited and not support some features and apps. So after rooted your phone, you will be free and break all the restrictions. Now you can install those apps which required the root access. You can root your device with the help of super SU and Magisk. If you wish to download and install the TWRP custom recovery and root Lenovo Z5 Pro, then go ahead and follow the given steps.
AndroidBlog will not be held responsible for any damage that occurred to your Lenovo Z5 Pro during or after the installation of TWRP custom recovery. Please keep in mind that replacing the stock recovery with TWRP recovery isn’t an official process so that you will lose the warranty of your Lenovo Z5 Pro.
- Take a proper backup of all your important data like your contacts, call logs, texts, images, videos and audio files on Lenovo Z5 Pro before starting the flashing process. It is recommended to keep everything safe and secured by syncing your files with your account.
- Install ADB and Fastboot to your personal computer
- A Windows-based PC will be required for this process to install the Lenovo Z5 Pro USB drivers and the Android SDK toolkit.
- The bootloader of your phone should be unlocked, otherwise, you’ll not be able to flash the TWRP.
- Enable USB Debugging option by navigating to Menu – Settings – Developer Options.
- The battery level of your Lenovo Z5 Pro smartphone should be at least about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns during installation.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Z5 Pro:
- Open the command prompt in the ADB and fastboot.
- After opening the command prompt connect your device to your computer
- Enter this command n command prompt to reboot your smartphone into fastboot mode
- First of all, you will have to re-open the Command Prompt window by Right-Clicking in the folder where you have installed ADB and Fastboot if you have closed the Command Prompt window after installing TWRP
- Once the Command Prompt Window is opened, connect your smartphone to PC and enter the following command to boot your device into Fastboot mode
- adb reboot bootloader
- In bootloader mode rename the TWRP image file downloaded recovery.img and then type this command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- This will start the flashing process after flashing the TWRP recovery will be installed.
Steps to Root Lenovo Z5 Pro With Magisk:
Done! You have successfully installed TWRP recovery and root Lenovo Z5 Pro, you can now reboot your phone into recovery mode.