In this guide, we will be talking about the Samsung 300K tool. Samsung has a great user interface. Samsung’s One UI offers many features and customization options for users. In order to take it a step further, users root their devices.
This vastly increases the customization options as they can install custom ROMs, change kernels, install Magisk modules and do much more. But these actions do carry a lot of risks. Sometimes, your device can get stuck in bootloop mode, preventing you from booting your device into the download mode.
In order to avoid getting into this situation, you should try the Samsung 300K tool. This tool will help you boot into the download mode without having to use any buttons. Here in this guide, we will be showing you how to use the Samsung 300K tool.
This tool is a very useful tool for Samsung users if their device is crashed or if they have to bypass the FRP lock. If your device gets stuck in a bootloop and you are unable to use the hardware buttons on your device, you should use this tool to boot your phone into the download mode.
Samsung 300K Tool | Features and Uses
This tool is a convenient tool to be used on a Windows PC. It allows Samsung users to boot into the download mode without having to use any buttons. With the Samsung 300K tool, you can easily get your device out of a bootloop.
This tool does not require you to enable USB Debugging on your phone. Using this software, you can root your device and flash firmware onto it. This tool utilizes an inbuilt recovery mode feature to automatically switch your phone from recovery mode to download mode.
After you have launched the Samsung 300K tool, it will scan your PC for the appropriate USB driver and identify your Samsung device. So it is required that you install the proper USB driver for your phone.
Download Samsung 300K Tool | Samsung Mode Tool 2022
How to Use The Tool
- First up, you will have to download and install the latest Samsung USB drivers.
- Now extract the Samsung 300K zip file on your computer.
- Now open the file that you just extracted and then install the 300K Tool.exe.
- Then connect your Samsung phone to your Windows PC by using a USB cable.
- Now when you run the tool on your PC, your Samsung device will be automatically detected and will be rebooted into the download mode.
If the above method does not work for you, you could also forcefully boot into the download mode by following the steps given below:
- Restart your Samsung device.
- Now connect it to your computer using a USB cable.
- Launch the 300K tool.
- If your device does not automatically boot into the download mode, click on the resistance icon. With this, your device will boot into the download mode.
So that was it from our side on the Samsung 300K Tool. We hope that you found this guide helpful. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.