If you are an advanced Android user and currently using the Oukitel K9 smartphone and wish to customize your device, then here is how to Root Oukitel K9 with Magisk without installing TWRP custom recovery. The K9 smartphone is one of the best phones of Outkitel, which comes with better hardware, amazing design, and features. The Oukitel K9 comes with 7.12-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2244 Pixels. The device is powered by MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T, a 64-bit processor along with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The Oukitel K9 has Dual main cameras that are 12MP + 5MP and a 16MP front camera for selfies. So if you are the owner of this great phone and want to customize, then rooting is the way to customizing your device beyond the limits. Rooting the phone is just like the bridge between phone and customizations. There are many advantages of rooting the phone, such as flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, install special apps, increase your phone performance, and so on. By following our given below detailed guide, you can easily and quickly root Oukitel K9 with Mgisk without installing TWRP custom recovery.
Magisk is one of the best and most popular rooting tools. With the help of Magisk, you can easily root your device without any risk. Keep in mind that rooting the phone may void your phone warranty. Before proceeding to take the full backup of all your valuable data. Now go to the instructions portion and follow the given below guide.
This guide containing the root package and instructions can be used only with the Oukitel K9. Check the model number of your phone if it is Oukitel K9, then go ahead, otherwise not. Do not use these instructions for any other device or incorrect variant.
AndroidBlog will not responsible for any damage that occurred to your Oukitel K9 during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your risk.
- It is highly recommended to make a proper backup of your contacts, messages, photos, videos, and other valuable data on your phone.
- The battery level of your phone should be at least up to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while rooting.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Download and install the VCOM USB Drivers Oukitel K9 on your PC.
- Download Stock ROM Extract file Oukitel K9
- Download Magisk 18.0 zip file – Download (Always check the latest update from Official Forum)
- Download Magisk Manager 6.1.0 apk – Download
- Download SP Flash Tool V5.1648
Steps To Extract and Patch Boot Image using Magisk:
- First of all, download and extract the ROM to your PC.
- Now connect your device with your PC via USB cable and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your device storage
- Launch Magisk Manager. When a popup appears asking to install Magisk, select INSTALL and choose install again.
- Tap on “Patch Boot Image File.”
- Now select your phone’s boot image that you transferred earlier.
- Wait for a couple of seconds. Magisk will start patching the boot image.
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in the ADB fastboot extracted ROM folder on your PC.
Steps To Install the Patched Boot Image And Root Oukitel K9 Using SP Flash Tool:
- Download and extract the Smart Phone Flash Tool from the above-given link on the desktop of your PC.
- You will see several files after the extraction from which select, Flash_tool.exe
- The SP Tool will now launch. Click on the Download button and then click the scatter-loading button, as shown in screenshots.
- Next, locate the scatter file which you can find in the Stock ROM/Firmware folder.
- Now click on the Download Agent and MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (It is inside the SP Flashtool folder -> SP_MDT).
- Tap on the Scatter-loading menu and load the Scatter file, which is inside the Stock ROM extracted the zip. (If you have extracted, you will find the file named MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt) – MTxxxx here XXXX is the number of MediaTek processor.
- Now load the MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt file
- Once you have loaded, make sure to untick all the files except boot img.
- Now, click the Download button and start the flash process.
- Power OFF your phone and connect it to the PC using its original USB data cable. You will need to press the Volume Up or Volume Down button to detect your phone on the computer.
- Once the firmware flashing completes, a Green Ring will appear, as shown in the image below.
- Finally, close the Smart Phone Flash Tool on your PC and disconnect your Android Smartphone and reboot it.
Done! You have successfully root Oukitel K9 with Magisk without flashing TWRP custom recovery.