Now the users of Itel A25 can root Itel A25 without TWRP custom recovery. Itel launched its latest smartphone in November 2019, which is Itel A25. If you have Itel A25 and want to customize your device, then we are sharing a detailed guide on how to root Itel A25 with Magisk without flashing TWRP custom recovery. When we are talking about modifying or customizing the Android device, then rooting the smartphone is the main concern. Previously, before rooting, you were required to have a TWRP custom recovery installed on your device. But now there is no need of flashing the TWRP custom recovery for the rooting purpose.
By following our given below step by step guide, you can root Itel 25 without TWRP custom recovery. Nowadays, rooting is not a big task, you can easily root your device without any kind of risk. There are many advantages of rooting, such as you can change your OS by flashing the different custom ROMs, install kernels, Mods, create the backup and, much more. Basically, rooting is a bridge between Android phones and customization. Rooting the phone means you can break all the limitations, and you can become the superuser of your device. Here you can root Itel A25 with the help of Magisk.
Let’s talk about the specifications of Itel A25. The smartphone was launched in November 2019 and comes with a 5.0-inch HD display with a 480 x 854-pixel resolution. The Itel A25 is powered by Quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832E CPU along with 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage which is extendable up to 64 GB via SD card. The device is running on Android 9.0 Pie OS out of the box. So if you are the owner of this phone and want to root your device, then go ahead and follow the given steps.
AndroidBlog will not responsible for any damage that occurred to your Itel A25 during or after the installation of TWRP custom recovery. Please keep in mind that replacing the stock recovery with TWRP recovery isn’t an official process so that you will lose the warranty of your Itel A25.
- Take a proper backup of all your important data like your contacts, call logs, texts, images, videos, and audio files on Itel A25 before starting the flashing process. It is recommended to keep everything safe and secured by syncing your files with your account.
- A Windows-based PC will be required for this process to install the Itel A25 USB drivers and the Android SDK toolkit.
- Install ADB and Fastboot to your personal computer
- The bootloader of your phone should be unlocked, otherwise, you’ll not be able to flash the TWRP.
- Enable USB Debugging option by navigating to Menu – Settings – Developer Options.
- The battery level of your Itel A25 smartphone should be at least about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns during installation.
- Download latest Itel A25 Stock ROM File
- SuperSU Package
- Latest Magisk Manger
- Download SPD Flash Tool
Steps To Extract and Patch Boot.image using Magisk:
- First of all, download and extract the ROM to your PC.
- Attach your device via USB cable and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your device storage
- Launch Magisk Manager. When a popup appears asking to install Magisk, select INSTALL and choose install again.
- Tap on “Patch Boot Image File”.
- Navigate to internal storage and select your phone’s boot image that you transferred earlier.
- Wait for a couple of seconds. Magisk will start patching the boot image.
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in the same extracted ROM folder on your PC.
Steps to the Patched Boot Image on Itel A25 And Root Itel A25:
- First, download ADB and fastboot tool on your PC and extract it.
- Now you must move the patched boot image to the same folder.
- Hold the Shift key and click on the right mouse button to open the command window/PowerShell.
- Run the following command in the open command prompt.
- Flash the “patched_boot.img” to install Magisk and root your Android device:
fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img
- For devices with A/B partition system, use the following commands: fastboot flash boot_a patched_boot.img
fastboot flash boot_b patched_boot.img
- Now replace [patched_boot.img] with the name of the boot image file you downloaded, followed by the .img extension.
- The flashing process will begin. Once done, run
Done! You have successfully root Itel A25 without TWRP recovery.