Here is how to root Infinix Hot 7 with Magisk: If you have the Infinix Hot 7 then you can now get the rights of super user on your smartphone. Normally we do not have the full rights on our Android smartphones. Only Rooting is the way through that we can customize the Infinix Hot 7 beyond the limits and break all the restrictions. Rooting the device means that you will be able to get the full rights on your phone and install the app which needs root access. Today in this article, we come with a simple step by step guide on how to root Infinix Hot 7 with Magisk.
Now a days rooting an Android phone is not a big deal, it is very easy to root your device. There are many advantages of rooting the Infinix Hot 7. After rooting you will be able to flash different MODs, kernel, any custom ROMs, overclock the CPU and GPU of your device, increase the device speed; enhance battery life and much more. One of the good things, in the given below method that there is no need to install TWRP custom recovery, as it uses the patch boot image. All you need an unlocked bootloader and then root Infinix Hot 7 with Magisk by following our given below detailed guide.
Rooting an Android device, gives you some extra benefits like you can install special apps, flash any third party software or apps which are not supported by official stock firmware. Keep in mind that rooting the Infinix Hot 7 may void your phone’s warranty. Also, while rooting, your entire data will be wiped clean, so it is better to take the full backup of all your phone’s important data before proceeding. If you wish to root Infinix Hot 7 with Magisk, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
AndroidBlog will not responsible for any damage that occurred to your Infinix Hot 7 during or after the installation of TWRP custom recovery. Please keep in mind that replacing the stock recovery with TWRP recovery isn’t an official process so that you will lose the warranty of your Infinix Hot 7.
- Take a proper backup of all your important data like your contacts, call logs, texts, images, videos and audio files on Infinix Hot 7 before starting the flashing process. It is recommended to keep everything safe and secured by syncing your files with your account.
- A Windows-based PC will be required for this process to install the Infinix Hot 7 USB drivers and the Android SDK toolkit.
- Install ADB and Fastboot to your personal computer
- The bootloader of your phone should be unlocked, otherwise, you’ll not be able to flash the TWRP.
- Enable USB Debugging option by navigating to Menu – Settings – Developer Options.
- The battery level of your Infinix Hot 7 smartphone should be at least about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns during installation.
- Download latest Infinix Hot 7 Stock ROM File
- SuperSU Package
- Latest Magisk Manger
- Download SP Flash Tool
Steps To Extract and Patch Boot.image using Magisk:
- First of all, download and extract the ROM to your PC.
- Attach your device via USB cable and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your device storage
- Launch Magisk Manager. When a popup appears asking to install Magisk, select INSTALL and choose install again.
- Tap on “Patch Boot Image File”.
- Navigate to internal storage and select your phone’s boot image that you transferred earlier.
- Wait for a couple of seconds. Magisk will start patching the boot image.
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in the same extracted ROM folder on your PC.
Steps to root Infinix Hot 7 With SP Flash Tool:
Step No 1: – First, download all needy files and VCOM Driver’s latest version on the desktop of your PC.
Step No 2: – Install the SP Flash Tool on your PC/ Laptop.
Step No 3: – After that, download the boot.img file. Select your device from the drop-down menu and download ROM.
Step No 4: – Go to the SP Flash Tools folder and run the flash tools.exe’ file.
Step No 5: – Navigate to the download tab and then click on Load Scatter File. A pop up is now opened, navigate to Scatter File From downloaded ROM folder and click OK.
Step No 6: – Check Install > Install > Patch Boot Image File.
Step No 7: – Switch OFF the phone and connect it to your PC via USB cable. After some time a green circle will appear.
Infinix Hot 7 may take about 4 to 5 minutes while booting up for the first time after installation. So please be patient.
Congrats! Your Infinix Hot 7 is now rooted, successfully. To confirm that either your Infinix Hot 7 is properly rooted or not, download and install the Root Checker app from the Play Store.