The Huawei Mate series did big-screen and fashionable design. So if you are the owner of Huawei Mate 10 Pro and want to gain full control over the Android system that runs by default then gaining root access is imperative. Rooting a phone is just like a prisoner breaking jail. By default, your phone is locked with certain limitations and you can change things in it that are given access to you. You can root your phone within minutes by using a dedicated one-click-root solution developed by those of XDA-developers. Once you can root your Huawei Mate 10 Pro then you are able to do more on your device, such as, customize anything, install unapproved Apps, replace the firmware, delete unwanted native apps, enables the users to operate their devices at 100% efficiency, Battery life will be extended dramatically, Install third-party apps and custom ROMs, access restricted functions and much more. Keep in mind that this is an unofficial operation that cannot be associated with your OEM or with Google. By following this simple step by step guide you can easily root your Huawei Mate 10 Pro in one-click-root solution method.
All credit goes to XDA developers to develop and offered this one-click-root solution for the Huawei Mate 10 Pro and we must be followed given steps for completing this unlocking process. After rooted Huawei Mate 10 Pro, you will be able to personalize, optimize and customize the Android system that runs on your phone. Also, you can install a custom CWM or TWRP recovery, remove bloatware, start-up programs, add features which cannot be found on the stock Android firmware and so on. If you are interested in rooting your Huawei Mate 10 Pro by one-click-root solution then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- The bootloader of Huawei Mate 10 Pro should be unlocked as the unlocked bootloader is the first step to make when trying to get rid of pre-loaded factory restrictions.
- A custom recovery image like TWRP must be installed on your phone in order to flash the SuperSU root exploit.
- The battery level of Mate 10 Pro should be at least 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- A Windows-based PC to download the SuperSU root exploit.
- Enable USB Debugging option by navigating to Menu – > Settings. Check the USB Debugging field, if unchecked.
- Note: If the Developer Options are not available then go to Menu – > Settings – > About Phone and tap repeatedly on Built Number. After tapping for 7 or 10 times you will receive the ‘you are a developer’ message.
How to Root Huawei Mate 10 Pro (One-Click-Root):
Step 1: Download the one-click-root exploit for your Huawei Mate 10 Pro and placed unzip file on the desktop of your PC from this Link
Step 3: Access the folder where the one-click-root tool is located and from there open a cmd window.
Step 4: Note: you can open cmd from inside a specific folder by – press and hold Shift keyboard key and right-click on any blank space; then choose ‘open command prompt window here’.
Step 5: In this cmd window execute ‘adb reboot bootloader’.
Step 6: Bootloader mode will be now reached on your handset.
Step 7: Next, from the folder from where you launched the cmd window run the FHMate10Tool.exe executable file.
Step 8: From the prompt that will be displayed choose the first option and wait while your Huawei Mate 10 Pro is being automatically rooted.
Step 9: When done, close that window and the cmd command line and remove the USB cable.
Step 10: Reboot your smartphone as you are done.
Done! You have successfully rooted your Huawei Mate 10 Pro using One-Click-Root solution.