Today, we are going to share a detailed guide on Root Galaxy J7 Prime SM-J727T1 with CF-Auto-Root on Android Nougat 7.1.1. Samsung announced Galaxy J7 Prime in June 2017. This device came with Android 7.1.1 Nougat initially. Rooting is an extremely easy task and any user can perform it very easily. Once your device is rooted, you get a whole new bunch of features that you can’t find in the stock version of Android OS. Such as, you can install custom ROMs, customize with the interface, make changes to the settings, optimize the battery, and much more. In this guide, we’ll install TWRP and then will root Galaxy J7 Prime SM-J727T1 via CF-Auto-Root.
Galaxy J7 Prime comes with a lot of amazing features and specifications. It has a powerful Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.2GHz Cortex A-53 processor, Adreno 506 GPU, a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display screen with HD resolution of 1280x720p, a removable Li-Ion 3300mAh battery, 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage capacity. So, if you Galaxy J7 Prime is running on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and want to root it then go ahead and follow these instructions.
After getting root access to the internal file system of your Galaxy J7 Prime SM-J727T1, you’ll be able to install Custom ROMs like LineageOS, Resurrection Remix, AOKP and AICP ROM etc from your recovery. As Custom ROMs are the customized Android-based operating systems that comes with a lot of awesome features and customization options that you can’t find the Stock firmware. Follow the given instructions to root your Galaxy J7 Prime SM-J727T1 via CF Auto Root method.
As there are two methods to root Samsung Galaxy devices, either with TWRP or CF-Auto-Root. All you need to unlock the bootloader of the device then install the latest version of a TWRP recovery using Odin flash tool. You can easily flash supersu or magisk to get root access on your device using Odin flash tool. So if you wish to root Galaxy J7 Prime SM-J727T1 On Android 7.1.1 Nougat then follow the given instructions.
Why Need To Root Android Devices:
Rooting allows you to get full administrator rights over the internal file system of Android devices. After rooting Android devices, you can use them to its full potential. So rooting gives special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone as a huge number of apps, developed by third-party developers need root permissions.
Once the device is rooted, you can simply install custom ROMs, MODs, kernels and much more. The big advantage is that you can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance as well as underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
You can also read the following guide to get more information about Android Rooting.
Please note that the method given in this guide is working only with the latest generation of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-J727T1. Do not try this guide and its files to root any other device or incorrect variant.
Check Popular Posts:
- Install Android 7.0 Nougat Official Update on Infinix Hot 4 (X557)
- Update Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro To XXU1CQL6 Android 7.0 Nougat
- Install Android 7.0 Nougat Stock Firmware on Oppo F5 (CPH1723)
- Install 14.2610.1711.35 Android Nougat on Asus Zenfone 4 Pro (ZS551KL)
- How To Update Huawei Honor 6X To Android 7.0 Nougat B371 Official Firmware
- Install B159 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Update On Huawei P10 Vodafone
- Update Huawei P9 Lite to B402 Android 7.0 Nougat Stock Firmware
- Update Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G to UBU2AQJ3 Android 7.0 Nougat
AndroidBlog will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy device while following this tutorial. Please proceed at your own risk.
Follow the guide to Safely Root Galaxy J SC-02F running Android android 5.0
- Make a proper backup of all your important data, in case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-J727T1 USB Drivers on your windows-based PC.
- Make sure the battery level of your deivce is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Enable developer, USB debugging and OEM Unlock option
Note: Download the right CF Auto Root file according to your device model and current firmware
- Download CF Auto Root for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-J727T1 | Source: Chainfire.eu
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
How To Root Galaxy J7 Prime SM-J727T1 on Android 7.1.1 Nougat via CF Auto Root:
- For the rooting guide, check out our this guide ->
Done! This was a complete guide to how to root Galaxy J7 Prime SM-J727T1 on Android 7.1.1 Nougat via CF Auto Root. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any question or trouble while following the above guide.