Today, we are sharing a step-by-step guide on how to root Canada Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520W on Android 7.0 Nougat via CF Auto Root. Samsung announced Canada Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520W in January 2017. This device came with Android 7.0 Nougat initially. So if your A5 is running on the Nougat 7.0 firmware and want to root your device to its fullest potential by enabling superuser access then follow the given guide. Thanks to Chainfire that the CF-Auto-Root package is now available for Canada Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520W. First, we’ll install TWRP and then will root Canada Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520W via CF-Auto-Root.
After getting root access to the internal file system of your Galaxy A5 2017, you’ll be able to install Custom ROMs like LineageOS, Resurrection Remix, AOKP and AICP ROM etc from your recovery. As Custom ROMs are the customized Android-based operating systems that comes with a lot of awesome features and customization options that you can’t find the Stock firmware. Follow the given instructions to root Canada Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520W on Android 7.0 Nougat via CF Auto Root method.
As there are two methods to root Samsung Galaxy devices, either with TWRP or CF-Auto-Root. All you need to unlock the bootloader of the device then install the latest version of a TWRP recovery using Odin flash tool. You can easily flash supersu or magisk to get root access on your device using Odin flash tool. So if you wish to root Canada Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520W On Android 7.0 Nougat then follow the given instructions.
Why Need To Root Android Devices:
Rooting allows you to get full administrator rights over the internal file system of Android devices. After rooting Android devices, you can use them to its full potential. So rooting gives special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone as a huge number of apps, developed by third-party developers need root permissions.
Once the device is rooted, you can simply install custom ROMs, MODs, kernels and much more. The big advantage is that you can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance as well as underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
You can also read the following guide to get more information about Android Rooting.
Please note that the method given in this guide is working only with the latest generation of Samsung Canada Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520W. Do not try this guide and its files to root any other device or incorrect variant.
Check Popular Posts:
- Install Android 7.0 Nougat Official Update on Infinix Hot 4 (X557)
- Update Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro To XXU1CQL6 Android 7.0 Nougat
- Install Android 7.0 Nougat Stock Firmware on Oppo F5 (CPH1723)
- Install 14.2610.1711.35 Android Nougat on Asus Zenfone 4 Pro (ZS551KL)
- How To Update Huawei Honor 6X To Android 7.0 Nougat B371 Official Firmware
- Install B159 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Update On Huawei P10 Vodafone
- Update Huawei P9 Lite to B402 Android 7.0 Nougat Stock Firmware
- Update Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G to UBU2AQJ3 Android 7.0 Nougat
AndroidBlog will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy device while following this tutorial. Please proceed at your own risk.
Follow the guide to Safely Root Galaxy J SC-02F running Android android 5.0
- Make a proper backup of all your important data, in case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Download and install Samsung Canada Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520W USB Drivers on your windows-based PC.
- Make sure the battery level of your deivce is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Enable developer, USB debugging and OEM Unlock option
Note: Download the right CF Auto Root file according to your device model and current firmware
- Download CF Auto Root for Samsung Canada Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520W
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
How To Root Canada Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520W With CF Auto Root On Android 7.0 Nougat:
- For the rooting guide, check out our this guide ->
Done! This was a complete guide to how to root Canada Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520W on Android 7.0 Nougat via CF Auto Root. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any question or trouble while following the above guide.