Today we’ll be taking a look at how to restore Honor 8 Pro to stock Android firmware. If you are the owner of any Android device then you have the number of choices and you can use your phone any way you want. Now Honor 8 Pro users you can easily restore the Honor 8 Pro back to stock Android firmware. All credit goes to XDA senior member nanortemis which managed to create an all-encompassing restore tool that works on any variant of the Honor 8 Pro. By flashing this process to restore Honor 8 Pro to stock Android firmware you can take many advantages such as restoring your device back to its initial state, manually fixing different malfunctions related with the Android functionality, refreshing the Android core system, revoking tweaks and so on. Go ahead and follow the given guide to restore Honor 8 Pro to stock Android firmware.
By following this simple and easy step by step guide you can quickly restore Honor 8 Pro to stock Android firmware. So you shouldn’t have any problems while trying to apply given steps. Remember that first, you unlocked the bootloader of your phone; otherwise, you can’t restore the Honor 8 Pro back to stock Android firmware. After unlocking the bootloader, you should install the latest version of TWRP custom recovery. Before proceeding, don’t forget to take the full backup of all your valuable data. Because while restoring the Honor 8 Pro back to stock Android firmware, all your entire data will be wiped clean. If you wish to restore the Honor 8 Pro to stock Android firmware then go ahead and follow the given steps.
The restore the Honor 8 Pro back to stock Android firmware. Check the model number of your Huawei Honor 8 Pro from Settings > About Phone.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone. Before moving on to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Huawei Honor 8 Pro USB Drivers on the PC.
- The Huawei Honor 8 Pro should be rooted with the latest version of the custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- Enable USB Debugging by navigating to Menu –> Settings –> Developer Options
- Make sure that the battery level of the Huawei Honor 8 is at least above 80% before going ahead.
Check Popular Posts:
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot
- Install Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat Custom ROM On Huawei Honor 9
- PhoenixCard Download (for Allwinner A10 ARM SoC)
- Flash Android 8.0 Oreo B305 Official Firmware on Huawei Honor 8 Pro
- How To Install B321 Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei Honor 9 STF-AL00
- Install B142 Android 8.0 Oreo Official Firmware on Huawei Honor View 10
- How to Download and Install Android Oreo Beta on Oneplus 5
- Flash Pre-Rooted Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM on Sony Xperia Z Ultra [Customized US]
Download the flashing program from this page
Steps to Restore Honor 8 Pro to Stock Android Firmware:
Step 1: First of all download the full firmware package available for your Honor 8 Pro – you can get this package from any source you prefer.
Step 2: Then, download the flashing program from above link (that’s the source page for this tutorial – remember we are here only to explain the process).
Step 3: Select the ROM files (the ones that come along with the full firmware package) on your computer and transfer them into the DUK_Full_OTA_ROM_flasher folder.
Step 4: Power off your smartphone and afterward reboot its system into recovery mode (note: TWRP recovery must be installed; if not, follow the section from below first).
Step 5: Connect your Honor 8 Pro with your computer via USB cable (TWRP recovery must be booted on your phone at this point).
Step 6: Now, from recovery tap on Install and just select the DUK_FullOTA_ROM_flasher zip file.
Step 7: Swipe and wait while the flashing process is automatically completed.
Done! You have successfully restore the Honor 8 Pro to stock Android firmware.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any question regarding the above guide on how to restore Honor 8 Pro to stock Android firmware.