In this guide we will show you how to remove Google Account from Chrome on your smartphone. The Google Chrome internet browser is one of the most popular browsers in the world. It comes with state of the art features which contribute to it’s popularity and makes it a very unique browser.
It is very easy to understand and use for users due to it’s very user friendly user interface. But along with all this, using Chrome can also be a potential security risk.
Much of a user’s data is saved in Chrome and the security of the data can be compromised easily. So it would be good that you know how to remove your Google account from Chrome on your smartphone so that you can remove your account when you no longer have to use it.
A faster and better Chrome means that your data is in a greater hazard than before. An evidence of this is the sync feature through which all of your data can be accessed through different devices, this even includes important mails!
Remove Google account from Chrome on your smartphone
Data privacy is very important nowadays and you must keep your data safe. As we mentioned before, features such as sync mean that your data can be accessed on multiple devices and this data includes photos, videos, browser history and passwords.
So if you want to know how to remove Google account from Chrome on your smartphone, then you should follow the steps provided to you below:
- First of all open the Chrome app on your smartphone. Then go to Settings of the browser either by tapping on the three dots on the top right or by tapping on the Profile icon.
- Now you have to tap on your Google account’s profile icon on the Settings page.
- After that select the account to remove.
- Once done, head over to the Google option under Users & accounts and in there tap on the Profile that you want to remove.
- By selecting the Remove icon twice, you can remove Google account from Chrome on your smartphone. But before you do that, you should take a look at your Google account sync settings.
- Finally sign out of Google Chrome by selecting the option named ‘Sign out and turn off sync’ under the Google account selection screen.
So these were the steps to remove Google account from Chrome on your smartphone. We hope that you found this guide helpful. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.