Download and install November 2019 security patch for Realme devices. Nowadays, Realme really works very smartly and it has become the top brand to release the official update and security patches to its devices. Recently, Realme started rolling out the November 2019 security patch for Realme 3 Pro, Realme X, Realme 5 and Realme 2 Pro. Now users can upgrade their devices to the latest security update and safe from bugs. The most recent update comes with lots of new features, bug fixes, many improvements, and much more. The company is rolling out the latest update via OTA along with November 2019 security patches.
Given below, we share the full OTA ROM file, through that you can download and install it by following our step by step guide. The updates are based on ColorOS 6.1 with build number vRMX1911EX_11_A.20 and vRMX1941EX_11.A.20. The most recent security update brings some fantastic features such as new system-wide dark mode, Digital Wellbeing, optimizations for the nightscape picture quality, and much more. Also, the update brings a couple of bug fixes. Here we share the official changelog for the ColorOS 6.1 update.
The Realme rolling out the update via OTA, in region wise. Here is the guide on how to download and install a manually November 2019 security patch for Realme 3 Pro, Realme X, Realme 5 and Realme 2 Pro. Not necessary but it is better to take the full backup of all your valuable phone data before proceeding. Go ahead and follow the given instructions.
The official changelog of Security Update:
- Android security patch: November 2019
- Camera (Realme 5s only)
- Optimized AF focus and improved the rate of success
- Optimized the reddish in portrait mode
- Notification bar
- Added fast switch toggles of dark mode in the notification center
- Known issue fixed
- Fixed low Probability issue of touch not respond when inserting headphones
- Fixed the auto-reboot issue with low probability
- Optimized nightscape quality of the front camera
- Known issue fixed
- Fixed the issue that the background of the WhatsApp dialog interface is not clear with dark mode
- Make a complete backup of all your important data before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Download the QPST Flash Tool: Download and unzip it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your PC.
- ColorOS 6.1 update (vRMX1993EX_11.A.16) for the Realme X2
- ColorOS 6.1 update (vRMX1911EX_11_A.20) for the Realme 5/5s
- ColorOS 6.0 update (vRMX1941EX_11.A.20) for the Realme C2
- Download QPST Flash Tool
Step To Install November 2019 Security Patch For Realme 3 Pro, Realme X, Realme 5 and Realme 2 Pro:
Done! These were the complete steps to Install Official security Firmware on Realme 3 Pro, Realme X, Realme 5 and Realme 2 Pro.