MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro is now available to download. Today we are going to share a step-by-step guide on how to install v10.2.1.0.OEKMIXM on your Redmi Note 6 Pro (tulip).
The latest MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro starts rolling out via OTA. This update brings all MIUI 10 features, optimizes system performance, fixes few bugs and bring the latest security patch. Xiaomi phones are getting much popularity due to best budget prices and MIUI which is their own skin of Android. Xiaomi has started pushing out another new update to Redmi Note 6 Pro with v10.2.1.0.OEKMIXM version. So proceed to download and install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro.
MIUI 10.2.1.0 update for Redmi Note 6 Pro is a stable version and you can flash it only via Recovery. You can wait for the OTA or Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro from below to update manually.
The new update is MIUI 10.2.1.0 OEKMIXM and soon will be released and available for all users. Check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update.
MIUI v10.2.1.0.OEKMIXM Changelog:
- Fix: Updated Android Security Patch
- Fix: UI elements for switching between cameras during video calls were displayed incorrectly
- Fix: Couldn’t send SMS during conference calls
- Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- Fix: The earphone icon sometimes disappeared
- Fix: Scrolling screenshots didn’t always work properly
- Fix: The button that returns you to an ongoing call overlapped with the time
- Fix: Couldn’t restrict floating notifications
- Fix: Couldn’t use a fingerprint to unlock the device when it was locked during a call
- Fix: Recording status wasn’t updated in the Notification shade when a recording was paused
Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro
All you need to download the above file for your Redmi Note 6 Pro, you are all set to install it on your Redmi Note 6 Pro.
- This Firmware file is only for Redmi Note 6 Pro. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro –
To install MIUI 10.2.1.0 update for Redmi Note 6 Pro download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
1. First of all, verify that your phone is running on the latest MIUI 9 Version.
2. Now download MIUI 10 Recovery ROM and save it on your device.
3. Launch ‘Updater‘ app on your phone.
4. Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
5. Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
How to Install MIUI 10 Fastboot ROM
1. Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2. Also, download MIUI 10 Fastboot ROM for your device.
3. Next, boot your phone into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button at the same time.
4. Connect your device to PC using its USB data cable.
5. Unzip the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6. Run MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7. Click on the ‘Refresh‘ button and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 10 ROM on your phone. Wait for some time to complete the process.
8. That’s All. Your device will boot on the latest version.
These were the easy methods to Download MIUI V10.2.1.0.OEKMIXM Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any question or issues while following the above guide.