Samsung Galaxy S 10 series has started receiving the unofficial build of Lineage OS 17, which is based on Android 10 OS. Now you can download and install Android 10 for Galaxy S10 series via unofficial build of Lineage OS 17 custom ROM. The Lineage OS 17 ROM is only for the Samsung Galaxy S10 Exynos variants. The custom firmware brings all the amazing features of Android 10, customizations, many improvements and much more. Also, you can get the stock Android-like experience on your own device. Given below we share the direct link of unofficial Lineage OS 17 ROM, you can download and install it on your device.
Here, we have a step by step guide on how to download and install Android 10 for Galaxy S10 series via unofficial build of Lineage OS 17 custom ROM. The Lineage OS is one of the most popular and used custom ROMs in the Android market. The Lineage OS ROM always comes with some cool official features and also brings some aftermarket features which are not possible to get in-stock firmware. Keep in mind that the ROM is still under development, so you may face some minor bugs such as lack of dual-SIM support, don’t support VoLTE and VoWiFi. But don’t worry they will be fixed soon.
You can use the Lineage OS 17 ROM as a daily driver. The good thing is that after installing the custom firmware, you can enjoy all the Android 10 features on your own device. The Android 10 custom ROM brings many features such as security features, system-wide dark mode, bubble feature, live caption, and more. In order to install Android 10 for the Galaxy S10 series, your device should have an unlocked bootloader and must installed TWRP custom recovery on your device. Now go to the instructions portion and follow the given below steps.
Please note that this guide containing the download links and instructions are working with Galaxy S10 series only. Do not try to flash this custom firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
AndroidBlog will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss that occurred to your device before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your relevant data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files, etc. In case anything goes wrong, then you will be able to restore your data back.
- How to Backup Important Data on Android (Non-Rooted Phones).
- Enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy S10 series by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB drivers for the Galaxy S10 series on your PC.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
How to Install Android 10 For Galaxy S10 series UnOfficial Lineage OS 17 ROM:
- First, download the Android 10 Lineage OS 17 ROM and Google Apps package from the above-given links on the desktop of your PC.
- Connect your Galaxy S10 series to the PC using its USB data cable.
- Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of the sd card on your phone.
- Follow the given guide on How To Boot into Recovery Mode on Android (3 Methods).
- Now, follow the given guide to install Android 10 Lineage OS 17 Custom ROM on your device.
- Repeat the same steps to flash Google Apps package.
- Once the installation process completes, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
Done! These were the complete steps to download and install Lineage OS 17 on Galaxy S10 series Custom ROM based on Android 10.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any queries or trouble while flashing the Android 10 Lineage OS 17 ROM on the Galaxy S10 series.