SomeA detailed guide on How To Root HTC Desire 830 and Install TWRP: We have good news for the HTC Desire, 830 owners, that they can now root their HTC Desire 830. HTC released this entry-level Android smartphone in 2016 that comes with decent specs and features like 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and houses a 2800mAh nonremovable battery. HTC Desire 830 has 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 CPU and 3GB RAM. The HTC Desire 830 sports 13-megapixel main and a 4-megapixel front camera.
Rooting is not so complicated and unsafe nowadays due to some new and great tools. In this guide, we are going to share a step-by-step guide on how you install TWRP on HTC Desire 830 and then root it. You can enjoy thousands of amazing features that will enable you to play with Desire 830 such as interface customization, make changes to the settings, get rid of the bloatware, upgrade/downgrade the firmware etc.
So, if you are looking to root HTC Desire 830 then you are at right place. Here we’ll guide you the installation steps, benefits of rooting and TWRP custom recovery. HTC Desire 830 which has an unlockable bootloader, so we can root it easily and can flash TWRP recovery or any custom recovery on these devices. Now, follow the given guide to install TWRP recovery on HTC Desire 830 and root it by installing SuperSu.
In this guide, first, we’ll flash TWRP recovery on HTC Desire 830 using a PC (Windows-based) and then will download and flash the superSU zip file or latest Magisk on your to grant the root permissions to your device. Make a proper backup of all your existing data before going ahead. In case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back. Now, proceed to the installation guide.
Some of The TWRP Recovery Advantages:
TWRP recovery is one of the most popular custom recoveries among the Android community. TWRP recovery comes with many extra features that we can’t find in a stock recovery.
After installing the TWRP custom recovery, you can:
- Install custom ROMs, MODs, Kernels
- Flash system image (.img) files.
- Flash modding zip files.
- Install Xposed Modules
- Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Root by flashing magisk using TWRP recovery
- Create nandroid backup
- Remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- Flash Custom Kernel to underclock and overclock.
- Clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Why Need To Root Android Devices:
Rooting allows you to get full administrator rights over the internal file system of Android devices. After rooting Android devices, you can use them to its full potential. So rooting gives special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone as a huge number of apps, developed by third-party developers need root permissions.
Once the device is rooted, you can simply install custom ROMs, MODs, kernels and much more. The big advantage is that you can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance as well as underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
You can also read the following guide to get more information about Android Rooting.
Please note that the method given in this guide is working only with the latest generation of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-J727T1. Do not try this guide and its files to root any other device or incorrect variant.
Check Popular Posts:
AndroidBlog will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy device while following this tutorial. Please proceed at your own risk.
Follow the guide to Safely Root Galaxy J SC-02F running Android android 5.0
- Make a proper backup of all your important data, in case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-J727T1 USB Drivers on your windows-based PC.
- Make sure the battery level of your deivce is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Enable developer, USB debugging and OEM Unlock option
How To Root HTC Desire 830 and Install TWRP
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
How To Install TWRP Recovery On HTC Desire 830
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked. Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- Now download the TWRP Recovery For HTC Desire 830 (Download section above)
How to Root HTC Desire 830
Once the TWRP installation completes, boot the device into TWRP recovery by the combination of hardware keys.
#1 Using SuperSu (Root HTC Desire 830 )
- Download the latest zip
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk (Root HTC Desire 830 )
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- That’s All. You have installed TWRP recovery on HTC Desire 830 and rooted it.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or questions regarding the above-given guide.