Download and install stock ROM on Oppo A9 2020. Recently, Oppo launched one of the best budget smartphones, Oppo A9 2020. This phone was released in September 2019 with high specifications and fantastic design. The smartphone comes with 6.5 inches of display and resolution of 720×1600 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665, Octa-core processor along with 4/8 GB of RAM, and 128 GB of internal storage. The Oppo A9 2020 has quad cameras in the rear, which are 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP and 16 MP camera in front for selfies. The smartphone is running Android 9.0 Pie OS out of the box.
This guide is for the owners of this smartphone if the device is bricked due to some reason, giving you some software problems such as hanging, lagging, and so on. We have one of the best solutions to fix these kinds of problems officially. By installing the official stock ROM on Oppo A9 2020, you can fix most of the problems. Also, you can unbrick your bricked device by installing the official firmware on your device. We all know that Android is an open-source OS that can be easily customized by users.
So if you customize your device before like rooting, installing custom ROMs, mods, unlocking bootloader, and so on, but now you wish to go back to the official stock firmware, then installing the stock ROM on Oppo A9 2020 is the best way. There are many advantages of installing the stock ROM such as fix the boot loop problem, fix the lag or stutter, revert back to stock to gain your warranty, and much more.
You can flash the official stock firmware with the help of the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) tool. The QFIL is a flashing tool that is used to flash official stock firmware on any Qualcomm processor device. If you wish to download and install the official stock ROM on Oppo A9 2020, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo A9 2020
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo A9 2020
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo A9 2020
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Make a complete backup of all your important data before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and unzip it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your PC.
- Official Stock Firmware file for Oppo A9 2020 | Mirror
- Download QPST Flash Tool
Step To Install Official Stock ROM On Oppo A9 2020:
How To Flash Stock ROM On Oppo A9 2020 Using QPST Flash Tool
Done! These were the complete steps to Install Official Stock Firmware on Oppo A9 2020.