In this short guide we will show you how to install MIUI 13 apps on other devices and other Android ROMs. If you find MIUI 13 applications to be better than what other ROMs have to offer and want to install the MIUI 13 apps on other devices and ROMs, then it is quite easy to do so.
Below in this post we will be providing easy steps, following which you will be able to easily download and install MIUI 13 apps on your non-MIUI devices. The MIUI 13 apps included Security, Mi Gallery, MIUI Home , Screen Recorder and Mi Music.
One of the many reasons that users have a liking towards MIUI applications is that these apps have a very user friendly interface and have a very good overall design. The design also looks good to the eye and provides a better experience. Also, the apps also function pretty smoothly.
Install MIUI 13 Apps On Other Devices
Before you proceed to install the MIUI 13 apps on other devices, you need to take care of a few pre-requisites first.
- You are required to have root access on your device via Magisk in order to install these apps.
- You need to install the MIUI Core Magisk Module on your device.
- Keep in mind that the method provided below will work for devices running on Android 5 or higher only.
After you have gone through the pre-requisites given above, you can download the module for different apps from below and then install them easily on your device:
- Mi Music App Magisk Module
- MIUI Gallery Magisk Module | China ROM
- MIUI Screen Recorder Module
- MIUI Security Center Magisk Module
- MIUI Home Magisk Module
After you have downloaded and installed your desired MIUI 13 app, you will need to reboot your device.
So that was it from our side on how to install MIUI 13 apps on other devices and Android ROMs. We hope that you found this guide helpful. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.