We are sharing a detailed guide on how to download and install Lineage OS 15.1 on Lenovo P70 (Android 8.1 Oreo). If you have owned a Lenovo P70 device and wish to root your device in order to flash/install Lineage OS 15.1, then this is the right place for you. In this step-by-step guide, we’ll provide instructions to manually install this custom ROM.
Lenovo launched Lenovo P70 that comes with a 5.0-inch IPS LCD Display screen with HD resolution of 1280x720p, a MediaTek MT6752 Octa Core 1.7GHz Cortex-A53 processor, Mali T760 MP2 GPU, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM storage capacity, and a non-removable 4000mAh Li-Po battery. You can find 13.0 MP rear camera, a 5.0 MP front camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, USB Host, GPS. This phone brings Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. Follow the given guide to download and install Lineage OS 15.1 on Lenovo P70 (Android 8.1 Oreo). Don’t worry, if you have already tried to root your device but in the end, changed your mind to think that it is a complex and tricky process. A lot of users consider that rooting is a highly complex task involving a high-risk factor but it is completely opposite to that.
In this guide, we’ll discuss rooting and how you can root Lenovo P70 device easily. After that, we’ll install Lineage OS 15.1 on it. Once the device is rooted, you can install any custom ROM such as Lineage OS, Resurrection Remix. These are some of the most popular custom ROMs and you can get much of your device after getting root access.Thanks to matraxx22 for sharing this new update of Lineage OS 15.1 for Lenovo P70. This latest custom ROM is based on Android 8.1 Oreo source code that brings tonnes of exciting features. Now go ahead and proceed to the given guide to install Lineage OS 15.1 on Lenovo P70.
The Resurrection Remix Android 8.1 Oreo custom ROM and instructions are given in this guide working only for the Galaxy S8 Plus. Check the model number of your Galaxy S8 Plus from Settings > About Phone.
Check Popular Posts:
Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Sony Xperia ZL Via Lineage OS 15.1 Custom ROM
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Lenovo P70 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Lenovo P70 USB Drivers on the PC.
- The Lenovo P70 should be rooted with the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your Lenovo P70 must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Lenovo P70 is at least above 80% before going ahead.
Steps To Install Lineage OS 15.1 On Lenovo P70 | Android 8.1 Oreo Update (Lineage OS 15.1 For Lenovo P70)
- First of all, download the firmware files on the desktop of your PC from the above link.
- Copy/Paste the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device (root folder).
- Next, reboot the device into the TWRP recovery while pressing and holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.
- Finally, root your Lenovo P70 by installing Magisk on Android Oreo.
- After the flashing process completes, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any question regarding above-given guide.