Download and install Android P Beta on Oppo R15 Pro: Google unveiled Android P Beta at I/O 2018 and it is available for many devices. Previously only Google phones used to get the latest Android Beta update. Thanks to Project Treble, now non-Pixel users will also get the beta version of Android P on their devices. By following this simple and easy step by step guide, you can install Android P Beta on Oppo R15 Pro. The Oppo R15 Pro is among those few devices which have received the Android P (9.0) beta firmware. Oppo R15 Pro comes with 6.28-inch 19:9 full HD+ OLED display.
The smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 660 SoC coupled along with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal memory. The Oppo R15 Pro has Dual 16MP (f/1.7) + 20MP (f/1.7) rear camera and 20MP (f/2.0) front camera. Go ahead and proceed to install Android P Beta On Oppo R15 Pro.
This latest beta official update comes with many new features and changes like design tweaks, gesture navigation, Adaptive Brightness with machine learning, home swipe gestures, revamped Pixel Launcher and much more. The Android P Beta rolling out via OTA (Over-the-Air), so if the OTA updates are not available in your region then you can install Android P Beta on Oppo R15 Pro manually.
This latest update is not fully stable and you cannot use it as a daily driver. But the good thing is that you can get the experience of latest Android 9.0 P OS on your device. Not necessary but it is better to take the full backup of all your valuable data. If you want to install Android P Beta on Oppo R15 Pro then proceed and follow the given steps.
This guide containing the official Android 9.0 P Beta update can be used for the Oppo R15 Pro device only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. It is recommended to check the model number of your device first.
AndroidBlog will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Oppo R15 Pro device during or after the installation of official Android 9.0 P Beta update. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before moving to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Oppo R15 Pro by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Oppo R15 Pro USB Drivers
- on the PC.
- Make sure you at least 2GB of free space on your device
- Make sure that the battery level of the device is above 80% before going ahead.
- Download Official Update Android 9.0 P Beta for Oppo R15 Pro (Password – yoaq)
- SP Flash Tool
Steps to Install Android P Beta On Oppo R15 Pro:
You May Also Like:
- MTK Droid Tool Download
- Install B350 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Update On Huawei Honor 6x
- How To Update Huawei P10 Plus to B133 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware
- How To Update Huawei Honor 6X To Android 7.0 Nougat B371 Official Firmware
- How To Install B191/B192 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Update On Huawei P10 Lite
- Update Huawei P9 Lite To Official Update Android 7.0 Nougat
- How to Update Asus ZenFone 3 To Official Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware
Step No 1: – First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and now open the extracted SP flash tool folder.
Step No 2: You will see many files and you need to look for the file named flashtool.exe and open that.
Step No 3: – Once SP Flash tool loads, you will see the screen with a mobile device picture, Now Tap on the menu download.
Step No 4: – Now in the download tab, you will find the option download agent and scatter loading. Now click on the download agent and MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (It is inside the SP flash tool folder -> SP_MDT).
Step No 5: – In the same tab, tap on the Scatter-loading menu and load the scatter file which is inside the stock ROM Zip. (If you have extracted, you will find the file named MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt) – MTxxxx here xxxx is the number of Mediatek processor.
Step No 6: – Now load the MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt file.
Step No 7: – Click the Download button.
Step No8: – Now to start the flashing process. You should remove your battery (Only if battery removable) insert again, hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and connect your phone to PC/laptop using USB cable (keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
9: – Once the phone connects, Flashing will begin, Wait for few minutes or Two
Step No 10: – After flashing has completed, you will see a green button will appear.
Step No 11: – Now you can close the SP Flash Tool and also disconnect your phone and reboot to see that you have flashed the latest version.
Done! You have successfully installed Android P Beta on Oppo R15 Pro.