The GPU or the Graphics Processing Unit of a smartphone is a very integral part of the device whose primary purpose is to rapidly render images. Users always look out for the GPU performance of their device. It is the most important hardware component when it comes to the device’s graphics. Every smartphone user wants a better GPU in their device, especially gamers. Now, what if you get the chance to increase the overall performance of your device’s GPU using the GPU Turbo Boost, you would obviously take it, wouldn’t you?
Here in this article, we will be guiding you regarding how to enhance and increase the overall performance of your Android device’s GPU by many times, using a simple Magisk module known as GPU turbo boost. The GPU Turbo Boost module has been developed by EmporerEye. The main function of this incredible module is that it increases the overall output and efficiency of your Android device’s hardware by simply putting them into their high-performance state.
The GPU Turbo Boost module is the most beneficial and useful for mid-range and budget Android mobile phones and tablets once you have improved the device’s performance. Furthermore, it also improves app performance on your phone. In addition to that, it also greatly enhances the system UI performance and increases the overall output. So if your phone does not complete your expectations, you may want to try using the GPU Turbo Boost to boost up your Android phone’s overall performance.
Why Should You Use GPU Turbo Boost?
It is a common misconception that people think that as the GPU Turbo Boost main priority is increasing the GPU output, so it would only provide improved graphic results. As you now know, that is not the case. In addition to providing graphic enhancements, it also proves beneficial to gameplay on your device along with improving the general usage of the Android device.
If there are any delays in the system UI such as playback problems in videos or transition issues, the module will reduce them. This proves helpful in the case that your phone becomes slower over time. In the end, GPU Turbo Boost provides improvements that result in improvement in the experience of using your Android phone. Increasing your GPU performance provides you many benefits to your Android phone usage. We have listed a few of the benefits:
- It helps when you play mobile games with intense graphics. Such as PUBG mobile, Asphalt 9, Call of Duty mobile, etc.
- If you are browsing heavy and graphic intensive web pages on the internet, your GPU is utilized to render the pages
- Helps in improving your device’s system UI
- It also helps in increasing the internet speed and device performance while using Android apps such as Youtube
What is Magisk?
Magisk is well known as a “systemless” root method. It’s basically a way to customize the Android system on your phone without really customizing it. It lets you add different modules on your device, and the root is just one of the many modules you can install on your device. It is developed on the phh superuser which is an open-source rooting option. You can highly increase the practicability of your device and use it to its full potential. Rather than just being a simple rooting app, it also lets some of your applications hide from the root and enables you to add newer features and traits to your Android device by making the use of different modules.
As mentioned earlier, the GPU Turbo Boost is just another module of the Magisk app. It is open source and can work with any Android version. Below, we have listed some of the main features of the Magisk app.
- Completely open-source
- Modify system partitions with Magisk Mount
- MagiskSU, the main root utility
- Add or remove modules with the Magisk Manager
- Hide root detection with MagiskHide
- It can bypass SafetyNet check
If you are looking for further details regarding the Magisk app and you want to download the latest version of Magisk and Magisk Manager, you can get it from here: Download Latest Magisk zip 20.4 and Magisk Manager v7.5.1
How to Increase GPU Performance with GPU Turbo Boost Magisk Module
Here, we have provided you the steps following which you can increase the performance of your Android device’s GPU with GPU Turbo Boost.
NOTE: You should have downloaded and installed Magisk and Magisk Manager before proceeding with the below mentioned below. In addition to that, you should also have rooted your device with Magisk beforehand and should have Magisk Manager running on your Android device. It is preferred that you use Magisk 15.0 or newer. Download Magisk and Magisk Manager from here.
How to Install GPU Turbot Boost with Magisk Module:
Below, we have provided you the steps for installing GPU Turbo Boost using Magisk Manager.
- First of all, you need to have the GPU Turbo Boost module downloaded on your device. You can download the GPU Turbo Boost zip file from here.
- Then, go and open up the Magisk Manager app on your Android device.
- On the top left corner of Magisk Manager’s screen, you will be able to see three horizontal lines. You need to click on them.
- On that menu, you will be able to see ‘Modules”. Select it.
- There you will see an add button on the bottom of the screen. Click on it.
- Then a file browser will be opened where there will be your downloaded modules. Select the GPU Turbo Boost module you downloaded in step 1.
- Then, click on the Flash button.
- The Magisk Manager app on your phone will then show a command line. As soon as it finishes, click on the Reboot button.
And it is done! Now there is no need to do anything else. As soon as the GPU Turbo Boost module is installed on your Android device, you will start to observe improvements and enhancements while using your Android mobile phone. If you have a device that is not rooted, then you should try and download the GFX tool on your Android device from the Google play store to improve graphics and the GPU performance of your phone.
Hope that you were able to follow this guide. If you do run into any difficulties, do let us know in the comment section.