In this guide we will show you how to download Hydra SPRD / Unisoc tool V188.8.131.52. If you use a device running on Unisoc chipsets, then this guide is for you. The tool under discussion can be used to repair IMEI number, unlocking pattern lock, flashing firmware and more.
If you want to make use of these features, then you should follow this guide as we will be showing you how to download Hydra SPRD / Unisoc tool V184.108.40.206. You can use the tool to make use of all of the above mentioned functions and more.
The Hydra SPRD / Unisoc tool is considered to be a professional level tool which is compatible with devices running on Unisoc Spreadtrum processors.
The tool offers many functions including read/write firmware, backup and restore NVRAM, unlock SIM, hard reset, bypass FRP lock, bypass pattern lock, repair IMEI number, SPRD protocol functions, diagnostic mode, ADB and Fastboot protocol, flashing using Hydra Ini and other functions.
All of the major features of the Hydra SPRD / Unisoc tool V220.127.116.11 have been mentioned in the next section.
Hydra SPRD / Unisoc tool V18.104.22.168 | Features
Listed below are the prominent features of the Hydra SPRD / Unisoc tool V22.214.171.124:
- Read/Write Firmware
- Bypass Pattern Lock
- Bypass FRP Lock
- IMEI Repair
- Diag Mode
- [Added] Security Authentication Detection
- [Added] Unisoc RSA Authentication Server – Need Internet Connection
- [Improved] Protocol
- [Added] – Backup NVM in Service Tool (Flashmode and DiagMode)
- [Added] – Firmware Backup (Universal Approach) in Service Tool
- [Added] – Flashing Backup Using Hydra Ini
- [Added] – Partition Manager (Need to select CPU to list partitions)
- [Added] – Repair IMEI via Diag and Flash Mode
- [Added] – Autobackup NVM Upon boot
- [Added] – Storage Selection
- [Added] – DiagMode Switch New and Old
- [Improved] – OneBoot Selection, You can also directly boot upon execution of any operation.
- [Improved] – SPRD Protocol Functions(Flashmode and DiagMode)
- [Improved] – Port Communication, USB direct VID/PID will be enabled in the next update
- [Improved] – Flashing performance
- [Improved] – ADB and Fastboot protocol
- [Improved] – Artificial Intelligence (Self Support Engine) –>>>>>>>>
- [Improved] – Reading Buildprop Info for new CPU…
- [Fixed] – Some Bugs
The devices compatible with the tool are listed below:
- Intex Aqua Pro
- Intex Aqua Raze 2
- Intex Aqua 4G Mini
- Intex Aqua Eco 4G
- Intex Cloud 4G Smart
- Lyf LS-4001 (Flame 3)
- Lyf LS-4002 (Flame 5)
- Lyf LS-4005 (Flame 6)
- Lyf LS-4006 (Flame 7)
- Archos Alba 5
- Lava X46
- ZTE Blade A31
- ZTE Blade A51
- ZTE Blade A7s 2020
- ZTE Blade A3 2020
- Itel A23 Pro
- Itel Vision 1 Pro
- Itel A26
- Itel a14
- Itel w6501 (s15 Pro)
- Itel A571W Vision 1
- HiSense D50
- HiSense A7
- HiSense U50 Lite
- HiSense U50
- Nokia C1 TA-1165
- Nokia C2 TA-1204
- Nokia C3 TA-1239 | TA-1258
- Infinix Smart 5 Pro
- Infinix Smart 6
- HiSense V40
- HiSense A5 Pro
- HiSense E50
- HiSense U3 2021
- HiSense F50+
- HiSense Infinity H40 Lite
- HiSense Infinity H30 Lite
- Lenovo A7
Download Hydra SPRD / Unisoc tool V126.96.36.199
- First up, you need to download the installer from the link provided above.
- Open the installer by double clicking on it after it has been downloaded.
- Now you will have to complete the installation by following the instructions provided in the installer.
- Once done, you will be able to launch and use the tool.
So that was it from our side on Hydra SPRD / Unisoc tool. We hope that you found this guide helpful. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.