In this guide we will show you how to download Google Camera for Xiaomi Poco F4. The Poco F4 5G was released with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset and comes in with a 6.67 inch full HD AMOLED display panel along with a refresh rate of 120 Hz. The device comes out of the box with MIUI 13 based on Android 12.
The top variant comes in with 256GB of storage space and 12GB RAM. In terms of cameras, the device features a triple camera setup at the back where we get to see a 64MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra wide lens and a 2MP macro camera. On the front, there is a single 20MP selfie camera.
Here we will be providing you with the latest Google Camera for Xiaomi Poco F4, GCam APK. The Google Camera app is the stock camera app for Google Pixel devices.
This app offers users a very simple to use interface and has a very powerful software algorithm to produce better results than any other camera app.
The GCam APK features the latest HDR+ technology which helps to improve the overall picture and video quality on devices. The app proves to be extremely useful for mid segment and budget devices.
It comes with many features such as Google Lens integration, AR Emojis, Time Lapse, Super Resolution Zoom, PhotoSphere, Image Stabilization, Slow-Motion, Astrophotography mode and more. In addition to that, it also brings in RAW image format, AR Stickers, Night Sight mode, Portrait mode, ZSL, Screen Flash, etc.
Download Google Camera for Xiaomi Poco F4
If you are looking to download Google camera for your Poco F4, then you are at the right place. Keep in mind that the credit for the GCam APK or the ported version of Google camera goes to hard working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05, who keep trying to make ported APK files for the Google Camera app so that it can also be used on other devices.
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
How to install Google Camera for Xiaomi Poco F4
The installation of the Google Camera for Xiaomi Poco F4 is fairly straightforward. It is no different from installing any third-party APK file on an Android device. You do not even have to root your device for this. Still, we have mentioned the steps below for your convenience:
- First, you need to download the Google Camera APK file from the links provided to you above and then tap on it.
- You need to make sure that the Unknown Sources option on your device is turned on. If already enabled, you can go forward to the installation. If not, then you can enable the feature by going to the device’s Settings menu > Security/Privacy, and from there, you can enable the option.
- The APK will launch the package installer, there you need to tap the Install button.
- As soon as the installation is complete, you can start using it.
If the camera application on your device still does not work, then you can enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (This does not apply to every device).
Once done, restart your device to check if it works now or not.
So that was it from ours side on how to download Google Camera for Xiaomi Poco F4. We hope that you found this guide helpful. Download Google Camera on your device and let us know about your experience in the comment section below.