In this guide we will show you how to download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M13. The Galaxy M13 is the latest addition by Samsung to it’s budget category. The device comes out of the box with Android 12 with Samsung’s OneUI 4.1 skin.
The smartphone brings in a 6.6-inch Infinity-V display Exynos 850 chipset. Along with this, the device offers 4GB of RAM along with 128GB of storage space. The device features a 50 MP primary sensor and a 5 MP ultra-wide lens along with a 2 MP depth sensor. For selfies, the smartphone has a 8 MP fixed-focus camera on the front.
Here we will be providing you the latest Google Camera for the Samsung Galaxy M13. The stock camera app on Google Pixel devices is known as the Google Camera.
The app features powerful software algorithms which efficiently use camera hardware to produce the most desirable results. Further, the app also comes with a very user friendly and a simple to use user interface.
The Google camera version in discussion comes in with Google Lens integration, AR Emojis, Time Lapse, Super Resolution Zoom, PhotoSphere, Image Stabilization, Slow-Motion, Astrophotography mode and more.
Apart from that, it also brings in HDR, HDR+, HDR+ enhanced, RAW image format, AR Stickers, Night Sight mode, Portrait mode, ZSL, Screen Flash, etc.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M13
Talking about the picture/video quality of the Galaxy M13, users often criticize the camera results. If you also use a Galaxy M13 and are of the opinion that the device’s camera results are not good enough, then you could easily download the Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M13 from below and use it on your device.
Google Camera can be used on devices other than the devices from the Google Pixel lineup, thanks to the efforts of hardworking developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who keep trying to make ported APK files for the Google Camera app so that users can use Google Camera for other devices and get their desired camera results on the device that they use. The download links are provided below:
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
Steps to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy M13
The steps below will guide you how to install Google camera for Samsung Galaxy M13. The process is very similar to installing any APK file on your android device, but we still have mentioned the steps for your convenience:
- First, you need to download the Google Camera APK file from the links provided to you above and then tap on it.
- You need to make sure that the Unknown Sources option on your device is turned on. If already enabled, you can go forward to the installation. If not, then you can enable the feature by going to the device’s Settings menu > Security/Privacy, and from there, you can enable the option.
- The APK will launch the package installer, there you need to tap the Install button.
- As soon as the installation is complete, you can start using it.
If the camera application on your device still does not work, then you can enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (This does not apply to every device).
Once done, restart your device to check if it works now or not.
So that was it from our side on how to download and install Google camera for Samsung Galaxy M13. We hope that you found this guide helpful. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.