In this guide we will show you how to enable Dolby Atmos sound effects on Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra. Dolby is a very well known sound system which was first introduced in cinema auditoriums.
Due to it’s popularity, it followed into home theatres and now has been introduced to mobile phones as well. As it is not a simple feature, it is only found in high-end devices. These devices also include the recent devices from the Samsung S series, including the Galaxy Note 20 series.
Dolby Atmos basically features a surround sound system with a 3D effect which is experienced by users in cinemas. Just so you know, the Dolby Atmos sound effects on Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra is not always turned on.
So in order to make use of the feature, you will have to enable the feature manually. So in this guide here, we will show you how to turn on Dolby Atmos sound effects on Galaxy Note 20 or Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. So let’s get started.
How to enable Dolby Atmos sound effects on Galaxy Note 20 / Note 20 Ultra?
What you should know about the Dolby Atmos feature on smartphones is that the feature comes is with alternate modes which include music, movie and voice. The software algorithm works according to the mode you have selected and accordingly provides the best audio which is possible.
Also, the Dolby Atmos feature is available for headphone and speaker use. So this means that you can use the Dolby Atmos sound effects on Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 ultra in any way that you want.
Below, we have mentioned the steps in which you can enable Dolby Atmos sound effects on Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra.
- First of all, head over to the Settings app on your device.
- Now search for the Sound and Vibration menu and enter it.
- Here, scroll down to the “Sound quality and effects option.
- Now you will be able to see the Dolby Atmos option. Turn on the toggle to enable the feature.
- After the feature has been activated, you will see further options regarding the it’s modes. By default, the mode will be set to auto, but you can change it as per your preference and choose any one from movie, voice or music.
- There is also an option for gaming so that you can enjoy gaming with a better audio experience.
So that was it from our side on how to enable Dolby Atmos sound effects on Galaxy Note 20 and Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. We hope that you found this guide helpful. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.