In this guide, we will show you how to download WhatsApp Plus latest version. WhatsApp is a globally recognized social media platform, an app that connects people around the world through messages, videos, images and calls. It is used by many people around the world to stay close to their friends and loved ones.
With the latest update, we got to see a lot of new improvements and features. The developers released this in the form of WhatsApp Plus. Here we will talk about what this application is and how you can download and install it on your device.
What is WhatsApp Plus?
WhatsApp Plus is a version of WhatsApp that comes with extra features that are not found in the normal version of WhatsApp. One of the many things that are added to this application over the normal version are some extra emojis, more options to customize the background for messages, calls and other menus.
There are other features as well which includes the ability to send larger files, the ability to send images and videos without reducing the quality.
How to Download WhatsApp Plus
You can download the application on Android devices. You can download it directly from the Google Play Store by searching for it.
How to install WhatsApp Plus
- First of all, you will need to uninstall the normal WhatsApp application from your device.
- After that, you will need to search on the internet for V18.50 of the app in the form of the application as an installer file.
- Check the link properly for malware or virus before you proceed.
- On the page on which you are, tap on “Install WhatsApp Plus” and make sure that all permissions are granted to your browser so the download is not interrupted.
- Once the application has been downloaded on your phone, you will need to enter a phone number so that your contacts will be linked to the app.
So that was it from our side on how to download and install WhatsApp Plus. We hope that you found this guide helpful. Leave your comments in the comments section below.