The Samsung Odin Flash tool is the official firmware flashing tool for all Samsung’s mobile phones and tablets for Windows PC. The Samsung Odin tool is based on Windows PC and is a ROM flashing tool specifically made for all of Samsung’s mobile phones and tablets.
It is necessary for you to have the Samsung Odin flash tool for if you need to flash a custom firmware on your Samsung phone or tablet or if you want to root your Samsung Android device. It is an integral tool for you if you want to flash custom or stock firmware, flash recovery files, and flash kernels or root packages. Furthermore if you are searching for ways to download all the versions of Windows then, you are just in the right place.
In this post, we will be providing you with all the download links for the Samsung Odin flash tools for all the versions of Windows. Samsung binaries can be found easily (BL, AP, CP, CSC, and PIT files), and through using the Samsung Odin flash tool, you can easily flash them Samsung mobile phones or your Samsung tablet. Apart from just updating your Samsung device to the latest software by using the Samsung Odin flash tool, you can also restore the stock and fix the boot loop on your Samsung device. So avoiding any further delay lets just jump into it.
What is The Samsung Odin Tool?
The Samsung Odin flash tool is used to flash custom or stock firmware files on your Samsung device in the different formats (.tar and .tar.md5) and supports all of the Windows versions (XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10). It is a tool to flash firmware for Windows PC which is developed by the Samsung company for its Android-based mobile phones and tablets. The fact that the Samsung company also makes use of the Odin flashing tool in their own service centers makes it more enthralling.
Furthermore, by using this tool, you can install official as well as unofficial custom or stock firmware on your phone while staying inside the restrictions and without even tripping the Knox security on your device. This eventually provides the bonus of your device’s warranty being unaffected by this.
Download Samsung Odin Windows For PC
The latest version of the Samsung Odin tool is Odin 3.12.3. We improvise that you download the latest version for your PC because it fixes some of the bugs and enhances stability.
|Before Android KitKat, use Odin v3.07 or lower|
|Odin v3.06||Download Link|
|Odin v3.07||Download Link|
|After Android KitKat and Jelly Bean use Odin v3.09 or higher|
|Odin v3.09||Download Link|
|Odin v3.10.0||Download Link|
|Odin v3.10.5||Download Link|
|Odin v3.10.6||Download Link|
|Odin v3.10.7||Download Link|
|After Android 6.0 Marshmallow use Odin v3.11.1 or higher|
|Odin v3.11.1||Download Link|
|Odin v3.11.2||Download Link|
|Odin v3.12.3||Download Link|
|Odin v3.12.4||Download Link|
|Odin v3.12.5||Download Link|
|Odin v3.12.7||Download Link|
|Odin v3.12.10||Download Link|
|After Android 9.0 Pie use Odin v3.13.1 or higher|
|Odin v3.13.1||Download Link|
|For newer devices like Galaxy Note 10/S10/S20 Series Odin v3.13.3|
|Odin v3.13.3||Download Link|
|After Android 10 Q use Odin v3.14.1 or higher|
|Odin v3.14.1||Download Link|
|Odin v3.14.4||Download Link|
This is the latest version of the Samsung Odin tool which was unveiled in January 2016. The latest version fixes the error which occurred while flashing firmware for the Galaxy S7/S7e USA model (AT&T, T-Mobile). It is also compatible with new models after 2016. For newer models such as the Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S10 and S20 series, it is essential that you use Odin v3.13.3 or higher. For Android 10, Odin v3.14.1 or higher is required.
- First you need to make sure that you have the proper USB driver for your Samsung device. You need to download and install the latest Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
- You always need to remember that the Samsung Odin flashing tool is just compatible with flashing the firmware on Samsung’s Android mobile phones and tablets.
- The Odin tool works on Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 PCs.
- It is also integral that you ensure that the Samsung Kies software is not running. If it is running, it can bring the flashing process to a halt.
- To flash the firmware on your Samsung device, you must download the stock firmware for your device. You can also use SamFirm Tool to download the latest stock firmware for your Samsung device.
How to Install Odin Flash Tool on Your PC
- First of all, you need to download the Odin tool zip from the links provided above.
- Then you are required to extract the download file using archive tools such as WinRar.
- Open the folder of the Samsung Odin tool.
- Then you may see a warning message pop up.
- Congratulations! You have downloaded the Odin flash tool on your Windows PC.
We hope that now you have successfully downloaded and installed the Samsung Odin tool on your Windows PC. If you have not downloaded the Samsung Firmware, you can download it using the tools given below.
Samsung Firmware Downloader Tool:
Samsung Firmware Downloader site:
- Sammobile Firmware Archive
- Samsung Firmware dot Org
So that is it for today’s article, we hope that you were satisfied with the post and were able to easily download and install the Samsung Odin tool on your Windows PC and used it to download Firmware on your Samsung mobile phone or your Samsung Tablet. If you have any queries, let us know in the comment section.