HMD Global has developed the official Nokia OST tool for flashing the official stock firmware on Nokia devices. The Nokia OST tool is also known as (Nokia Online Service Tool), which is a windows-based PC software. With the help of this tool, you can quickly flash official stock firmware on any Nokia devices without risk. Below, you can find the latest version of the Nokia OST flashing tool. Now you can download and install it on your PC and flash the official stock firmware on your Nokia devices.
The Nokia OST tool comes with the .nb0 and .mlf extensions support. This tool works like the Odin flash tool, and it’s available unofficially for you. If you are the user of any Nokia device and have been getting any issues on it, then you can fix it by installing the stock firmware with the Nokia OST tool. The Nokia OST tool is only used for the FIH factory and Nokia Mobile Care. The Official version of OST is working only on PC which is authorized with MAC address can log in into the account.
But do not worry about that, given below we share the OST 6.0.4 version which is a patched version, so it can be used without login. If your Nokia phone gives you some problems like boot loop, frequent device overheating, performance lag, or slow performance, then with the help of this tool you can fix these kinds of issues. If you wish to download and install the Nokia OST tool on your PC and flash the official stock firmware on Nokia devices, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Supported Nokia phones:
- Nokia 8110 4G
- Nokia 1
- Nokia 1 Plus
- Nokia 2
- Nokia 2.1
- Nokia 3
- Nokia 3.1
- Nokia 3.1 Plus
- Nokia 3.2
- Nokia 4.2
- Nokia 5
- Nokia 5.1
- Nokia 5.1 Plus (Nokia X5)
- Nokia 6
- Nokia 6.1 (Nokia 6 2018 2nd Gen.)
- Nokia 6.1 Plus (Nokia X6)
- Nokia X71
- Nokia 7
- Nokia 7.1
- Nokia 7 Plus
- Nokia 8
- Nokia 8 Sirocco
- Nokia 8.1 (Nokia X7)
- Nokia 9 PureView
androidblog.online will not responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to your device before or after the installation process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Setup ADB Drivers on your PC. Here is a step-by-step guide to install Android ADB and Fastboot On Windows.
- Install MediaTek USB VCOM drivers to your computer.
- You should have a correct ROM that you want to flash on your smartphone.
- The phone should be charged before carrying out the process to avoid accidental shutdowns
- Backup your data to your computer USB.
After you carry out the following steps, download the Nokia OST flash tool from the following link.
Download Nokia Online Service Tool (OST) 6.0.4:
- Nokia_OST_LA_6.0.4 Patch
- Download OST for all (patched)
Steps To Install Nokia Online Service Tool [Nokia OST Tool]:
- Download the Nokia Online Update Tool 6.1.2 .zip and Nokia OST LA 6.1.2.zip (patch file), then extract it to your computer.
- Next, Open the extracted folder ‘Nokia_OST_LA_6.1.2′ and double-click the ‘launcher.exe’ file.
- Now click the Next button to initiate the installation. When the Nokia OST tool is installed, click the Close button.
- Open the ‘Nokia_Online_Update_Tool_6.1.2′ folder that you extracted earlier and copy ‘OnlineUpdateTool.exe.’
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\OST LA directory and paste it there.
- Now Click ‘Replace the file in the destination’ option when prompted.
- In the OST LA folder, delete the file named ‘OnlineUpdateTool.exe.config.’
Done! You have successfully installed and patched the Nokia OST tool.
Steps To Flash Stock Firmware On Nokia Devices Using Nokia OST Tool:
- First, open the folder where the Nokia Online Service tool is installed.
- Look for a file named ‘OnlineUpdateTool.exe’ and double click on the same to run it.
- Once you open the Nokia Online Service tool, you will see the below screen:
- You will see several files after the extraction from which select, Flash_tool.exe, then click the Next button.
- Here you will need to choose the file location which you need to flash your Nokia device.
- Now Reboot the device into Download Mode.
- Select the firmware, and click the ‘Edit Phone Information’ button on the bottom right corner will become enabled.
- An error message will show up. Simply click, OK.
- The firmware flashing process would have begun by now. Besides, it might take a few minutes to finish. Moreover, this is standard behavior and nothing to worry about.