Xiaomi has been on a winning spree, with all their devices doing very well at the market. With all this success Xiaomi has secured its place among the top, in market share of Android devices. With such a huge market base and millions of devices among its users, Xiaomi has listened to its Android rooting enthusiasts and released a universal flashing tool for all its devices. With this, it will be easy for the users to Unlock Bootloader for any Xiaomi device.
Xiaomi has always been a brand that listens to its users and releases devices, features and software accordingly. With such a huge fan base and Android enthusiasts, most of them like to tweak around with their devices. among them are people who love Xiaomi as a smartphone manufacturer, but are not big fans of the MIUI software experience. Being one among that kind of users, I mostly enjoy a stock Android experience, which can only be obtained on a Xioami device by installing a custom ROM. If you want to install a Custom ROM, you’d need to have your stock bootloader unlocked. In simple terms Unlocking the bootloader allows you to install custom Firmware on your Android phone.Today lets check out the Mi Flash tool and how it makes life, for people like us easy.
Mi Flash Tool is a one-click easy to use sofFocustware which unlocks the bootloader on your device. It works on all Xioami devices like (Redmi series, Note Series and other tablets and phones). It is simple to use and the newest of Android users will find it easy.
Things To Remember
- This software is specifically for Xioami devices. It will not work on their devices and using it on other brands will damage your device.
- Unlocking the bootloader will wipe your entire data. Please take a backup before proceeding.
- Unlocking the bootloader voids your warranty. Please make sure that you know what you’re getting yourself into.
- Make it a point to charge your phone to 50% or above to ensure smooth functioning of this process.
Files to Download[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://www.mediafire.com/download/bf2x39zwutjs6c8/Mi_Flash_Unlock_1.1.0317.1_en.zip” text=”MI FLASH UNLOCK TOOL” ]
Steps to Unlock Bootloader for any Xiaomi Device
- Download the Mi Flash Unlock Tool and extract the files.
- Run Miflashfile.exe from the extracted files.
- Login to your Mi account using your ID and password. If you don’t have a Mi account, create one.
- After logging in, the software will detect and verify your device and provide you with a message “You don’t have the permission to Unlock the device”
- Press the Go button which Redirects you to the MIUI unlock page, where you have to login and fill in the required details.
- Enter the OTP received on your phone and confirm your application process.
- The Unlock Permission will be provided within 10 days of submitting your application, and you will receive an SMS on your device as soon as the permission is granted.
- Once you receive the SMS, open the MiFlash Tool and you will see that you have the permission to Unlock your device.
- Press Unlock and within a few seconds the bootloader of your Xiaomi device will be unlocked.
You have now Unlocked the bootloader for your Xiaomi device. For further rooting tutorials and custom ROM tutorials, keep following AndroidBlog. If you have any doubt regarding the tutorial, feel free to mention them in the comments section below.