In this guide, we will show you how to download the latest Tecno Flash tool V4.1901.23.17 on your PC for your Tecno devices. The Tecno Smartphone company is a Chinese brand, which provides quality devices for users within an affordable range. If you own a Tecno device, then this guide is for you because with the help of the latest Tecno Flash tool version 4.1901.23.17, you can easily flash stock ROM on your Tecno smartphone. Credit for this tool goes to GD Mekail92, who has developed this tool and made it completely free for users. The Tecno Flash tool comes with compatibility for all Windows computers and laptops.
Using the Tecno flash tool provided below in this guide, you can flash stock ROMs or firmware on any Tecno mobile phone that is equipped with a MediaTek chipset. So from below in this guide, you can grab the latest Tecno Flash tool, version 4.1901.23.17. Once you have downloaded the flash tool from the link given, you can extract it on to your PC and start using it. In addition to that, we have also explained how to use this tool to slash stock firmware on your device. Read along!
Features of Tecno Flash Tool
Although the Tecno Flash tool works in a way that is same to the SP Flash tool, it works for a more exclusive selection of Android devices. Talking about the Flash tool, it works for any Android device that runs on a MediaTek chipset. But when we come to the Tecno Flash tool, it only works for Tecno devices running on MediaTek chipsets.
While using the SP flash tool, users have sometimes reported some issues such as long installation time. So if you want to avoid that for your Tecno phone, it will be better to use the tool which is suited to your device. The Tecno flash tool can also be used for your Tecno device instead of the SP flash tool, because this tool is especially developed for Tecno devices and can also help you flash stock ROM on your Tecno devices. Furthermore, you can also use this tool to remove FRP lock on your Tecno device. In addition to that, you can also unroot your device using this tool and switch back to stock ROM from Custom ROM.
Download Tecno Flash Tool
Download the Flash tool for Tecno from the link provided below:
Download Tecno Flash Tool [V4.1901.23.17]
How to flash stock ROM
Now we will show you how you can use this tool to flash stock ROM on your Tecno device that is equipped with a MediaTek chipset. But before you start using it, you must take care of a few things that we have mentioned for you in the pre-requisite section below:
- First you will need a Windows PC in order to use the tool.
- Secondly, a USB cable is required which you will need to use to connect your phone to the PC. We advise that you use the USB cable that came out of the box with your Tecno device.
- You are also required to install USB drivers for your phone on your PC.
- Charge your phone up to at least 50% so that the flashing process is not stopped mid way.
- Download the firmware that you want to flash on your device.
- Also check the firmware file for the scatter.txt file as it is integral for the flashing of the ROM.
- Keep in mind that this tool is only for Tecno devices running on MediaTek chipsets. So you should not use this tool for flashing ROMs on other devices.
NOTE: AndroidBlog will not be responsible for any harm that occurs to your device while using this tool. So use this tool completely at your own risk.
Follow the steps below to flash custom ROM on your Tecno devices using this tool:
- First, download the latest Tecno Flash tool V4.1901.23.17 from the link provided above.
- Then extract the tool to any convenient location on your PC.
- Make sure that you have already downloaded firmware for your Tecno device that you want to flash onto it.
- Now proceed to the folder where you have extracted the tool.
- Now look for a file that goes by the name SWD_AfterSales.exe. Run the file by double clicking on it.
- Then go to the Operation area and on the application that appears under it, click on the Gear icon given.
- After that, click on Browse and then select the scatter.txt file that from the folder in which your firmware file is saved.
- Once done, connect a USB cable to your Tecno device. Then connect the USB cable to your computer, while holding the device’s power button at the same time.
- With this, the flashing process will initiate. The process will be finished after a while.
So that was it from our side on how to download latest Tecno Flash tool V4.1901.23.17. We hope that you found this guide helpful. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.