Here is how to download and install official stock ROM on Alldocube M8. If you accidentally brick your device while rooting or your device giving some software problem. Then today we come with one of the best solutions to fix these kinds of issues.
Proceed to install the stock ROM on Alldocube M8 by following given below detailed guide. Here in this article, we come with the official stock firmware file link. We share this direct link given below; you can just download and install official stock ROM on Alldocube M8. There are many advantages of installing the stock firmware such as you can unbrick your bricked device, bypass system Lock/screen Lock, removes any virus, spyware or Adware, fix the boot loop and bugs issue and so on.
The Alldocube M8 is one of the best Smartphone which is powered by the MediaTek MT6797 Processor along with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The Smartphone is running on Android 8.0 Oreo OS and comes with Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G. By following our step by step guide you can easily and quickly install stock ROM on Alldocube M8 using the SP flash tool. SP flash tool is also known as Smartphone flashing tool. It is used to install official stock firmware on any Mediatek processor-based device. Follow the steps carefully because anything may wrong can brick your device.
If this is your first time of installing the stock ROM on Alldocube M8 then no need to worry about that. We share an easy and simple guide for you to install official stock firmware on your device. Take the proper backup of all your valuable data before proceeding. If you are interested in installing stock ROM on Alldocube M8 then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock to Unbrick your Alldocube M8
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Alldocube M8
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Alldocube M8
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Make a complete backup of all your important data before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and unzip it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your PC.
Step To Install Official Stock ROM On Alldocube M8:
Done! You have successfully install Official Stock Firmware on Alldocube M8.