Download/Install Android 8.1 Oreo Stock Firmware on Infinix Note 5: Infinix released the official stock firmware for Note 5 (X604), the official update is based on latest Android 8.1 Oreo OS. Now Infinix Note 5 users can start enjoying all the Oreo feature in the new update brings along. We are glad to tell you that the download link for Android 8.1 for Infinix Note 5 is now available and you will need SP Flash Tool to flash the firmware. This latest official update includes all the features from Android Oreo and customizations like quicker multi-tasking, new installer animation drop down weather forecast, cancel button for app downloads, daydreams become screen savers, drag and drop text, images when in multi-window mode, reply with speed, new Emojis and much more.
Infinix rolled out this official update via OTA (Over-the-Air) so not all users can get the update at the same time. If this OTA update is not yet available in your region and you are excited to install it then by following this simple and easy step by step guide, you can install Android 8.1 Oreo Stock Firmware on Infinix Note 5.
The official Android 8.1 Oreo firmware comes with the various Bug fixes, security patches, and improves the overall stability of the device. Also, the update comes with some amazing features, increase the performance, increase system stability and make sure your device works fast and smooth. Before proceeding, don’t forget to take the full backup of all your valuable data. If you want to install Android 8.1 Oreo Stock Firmware on Infinix Note 5 (X604) then go ahead and follow the given steps.
The Advantages Of Infinix Note 5’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Infinix Note 5.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Infinix Note 5.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Infinix Note 5.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
This guide containing the Official Android 8.1 Oreo firmware and instructions can be used only with the Infinix Note 5. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device by navigating to Settings > About Phone, the model number of your device must be (X557).
AndroidBlog will not responsible for any damage occurred to your Infinix Note 5 during or after the installation of Android 8.1 Oreo Proceed at your risk.
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Infinix Note 5, in case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Infinix Note 5 USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Infinix Note 5 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after installing this stock update, it will be lost.
- The stock version will replace the custom recovery.
- If the Infinix Note 5 will no longer belong to a rooted version, once the stock firmware installed.
- Check the battery level of your Infinix Note 5, and it should be charged at least about 80% before proceeding to the installation guide.
Steps to Install Android 8.1 Oreo Stock Firmware on Infinix Note 5:
1: – First, download the Android 8.1 Oreo firmware and VCOM Drivers latest version on the desktop of your PC.
2: – Install the SP Flash Tool on your PC/ Laptop.
3: – After that, download official firmware file. Select your device from the drop-down menu and download ROM.
4: – Go to SP Flash Tools folder and run ’Flash tools.exe’ file.
5: – Navigate to the download tab and then click on Load Scatter File. A pop up is now opened, navigate to Scatter File From downloaded ROM folder and click OK.
6: – Check everything, in custom Recovery case check Recovery only, and then hit on the Download.
7: – Switch OFF the phone and connect it to your PC via USB cable. After some time a green circle will appear.
Infinix Note 5 may take about 4 to 5 minutes while booting up for the first time after installation. So please be patient.
That’s All! You’ve successfully installed Android 8.1 Oreo Stock Firmware on Infinix Note 5.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or questions regarding above guide.