In this guide, we will show you how to download EMT Dongle mobile setup on your Windows PC. The EMT Dongle is a very useful mobile tool that runs flawlessly on Windows OS 7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit and 64-bit). This tool for Android smartphones allows the user to read their device information, factory reset their phone, FRP reset, read/erase/write partition, read/reset/backup/restore screen locks, read/browse user data, unlock the bootloader, reset device ID, and do much more on their Android devices. So if you want to perform any of these actions on your Android device, you can download the EMT Dongle from this guide here.
The latest version of the EMT Dongle, the version 3.01.00, brings with its release a lot of enhancements, extra features and much more. It also features, first time in the world support for the Xiaomi / black shark devices along with many more Vivo devices. Along with that, programming features such as EMMC ISP/USB PROG are also included, it can also enable/disable screen lock. To top that, it also brings in complete factory reset without any data deletion for Vivo devices.
Along with introducing newer features, the EMT Dongle version 3.01.00 also provides bug fixes for bugs experienced by users in the previous version of the EMT Dongle tool. Along with that, it also features a better and improved software version management, improved write partition function of MediaTek devices, fixed programmer module list device bugs, etc. Along with support for Xiaomi and Vivo devices, the EMT dongle also supports Oppo device models, devices equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon / MediaTek devices along with many other top brand Android devices.
EMT Dongle Features (Including v3.01.00)
- Read Device Information
- Factory Reset (Without Data Loss for Vivo Models)
- Reset FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Lock,
- Partition File Manager (Browse, Export, Rename, Erase, Replace, Delete Unencryption Partitions files)
- Read/Erase/Write Partition
- Read/Reset/Backup/Restore Screen locks (Android 6.0+, Rooted also)
- Enable/Disable Screen lock
- Read/Browse Userdata (Contacts, SMS, Calls, Photo, Video, Music, QQ, Wechat, etc)
- Unlock Bootloader
- Reset Device ID/Account
- Read GPT
- Export/Rename/Erase/Replace/Delete EXT4 partition file system
- Reset Application lock
- No authentication/credits required for the Xiaomi/Vivo/Oppo models
- Reads full information via EDL, MTK mode (Xiaomi devices)
- Factory Reset via Sideload/EDL/MTK mode (Xiaomi devices)
- Xiaomi (Qualcomm series) authentication service via EMT auth server
- Reset Mi Account via flashing patch files
- Boot into EDL via ADB & Fastboot mode (Qualcomm)
- And more…
No Need Auth Feature for Xiaomi Models:
No need for auth models (Qcom):
REDMI 2, REDMI 2 GLOBAL, REDMI 2A, MI 3 3G, MI 4 LTE, MI 4, MI 4I, REDMI NOTE 1S, REDMI NOTE 3, MI NOTE, MI NOTE PRO, REDMI 3, REDMI 3S/3X, REDMI 4, REDMI 4 PRIME, REDMI 4A, REDMI 4X, REDMI NOTE 4X, REDMI 5, REDMI 5 PLUS, MI 4C, MI 4S, REDMI 5A, REDMI Y1 LITE, REDMI NOTE 5A, REDMI Y1, REDMI NOTE 5A PRIME, MI 5X, MI A1, MI NOTE 2, MI 5, MI 5S, MI 5S PLUS, MI MAX, MI MAX PRIME, MI MIX, MI 6, MI MIX 2, MI MAX 2, MI NOTE 3, REDMI GO
No need auth models (MTK):
REDMI 1, REDMI 1S, REDMI NOTE 1, REDMI NOTE 2, REDMI NOTE 3, REDMI PRO, REDMI NOTE 4/4X, MI PAD 3
Skip auth models (Qcom):
REDMI NOTE 7/7S, MI 6X, MI A2, REDMI NOTE 5, REDMI NOTE 6 PRO, MI MAX 3, MI 8 LITE, MI PAD 4/PLUS,
Skip auth beta models (Qcom):
REDMI 6 PRO, MI A2 LITE, REDMI S2, REDMI Y2, REDMI 7, REDMI Y3
Need authentication models (Qcom, Mi Cloud Off):
REDMI 6 PRO, MI A2 LITE, REDMI S2, REDMI Y2, REDMI 7, REDMI Y3, REDMI 7A, REDMI 8, REDMI 8A, REDMI NOTE 8, MI CC9E, MI A3, REDMI NOTE 7 PRO, POCO F1, MI MIX 2S, MI MIX 3, MI 8, MI 8 EXPLORER, MI 8 PRO/UD, MI MIX 3_5G, MI 9, MI 9T PRO, REDMI K20 PRO, REDMI K20 PRO_PREMIUM, MI 9 PRO_5G, MI 8 SE, MI CC9_MEITU, MI CC9, MI 9 SE, MI 9T, REDMI K20, MI CC9 PRO, REDMI K30, REDMI K30_5G
No Need Auth Feature for Oppo Models:
1100, 1105, 1107, 1206, 3000, 3001, 3005, 3006, 3007, A11, A30, A31, A31C, A31T, A31U, A33M, A33T, A33, A33F, A37F, A51, A51F, A51W, A51KC, A53, A53M, A53T, A57, A57T, F1F, F1W, N5206, N5207, N5209, R5S, R7C, R7F, R7G, R7KF, R7PLUSF, R7PLUSM, R7SF, R7SM, R7SPLUS, R8107, R8106, R8109, R8200, R8201, R8205, R8206, R8207, R8306, R9PLUSMA, R9PLUSTA, R9PLUSTMA, R9S, R9SK, R9ST, R9SKT, R9SPLUS, R9SPLUST, X9079, CPH1607, CPH1701, CPH1611, CPH1613, 3008, N5110, N5111, N5116, N5117, R2010, R2017, R6006, R6007, R7005, R7007, R8000, R8001, R8006, R8007, R830S, R831S, R831L, X9000, X9006, X9007, X9070, X9076, X9077
1201 ,6607 ,A1601 ,A11W ,A1603 ,A33W ,R601 ,R809T ,R813T ,R815 ,R815T ,R815W ,R817 ,R817T ,R819 ,R819T ,R820 ,R821 ,R821T ,R823T ,R827 ,R827T ,R829 ,R830 ,R831 ,R831K ,R831T ,R833T ,R850 ,R1001 ,R1011 ,R2001 ,R8015 ,R8111 ,R8113 ,A37M ,A37T ,A37TM ,A59M ,A59T ,A59S ,A59ST ,R7 ,R7S ,R7ST ,R7T ,R7PLUST ,R7PLUS ,R801 ,R801T ,R803 ,R805 ,R811 ,R811W ,R829T ,R9M ,R9KM ,R9T ,R9TM ,T29 ,T703 ,U701 ,U701T ,U705T ,U705W ,U707 ,U707T ,U7011 ,U7011S ,U7015 ,X9009 ,CPH1605 ,CPH1609
A73, A71, A73T, A79, A79T, A79K, A79KT, A79_NEW, A83, A83T, A83_NEW, A85, A85T, A1, A1_NEW, A7X, A7X_NEW, A3, R15_MTK, R15_NEW
No Need Auth Feature for Vivo Models:
S3+, S3, Y1, V2, E1, E1T, S6, S6T, E3, S7W, S7IT, S7T, S7, S12, S9, S9T, S11T, S11, Y3T, X1, X1S, X1ST, E5, Y17T, Y17W, Y11T, Y11IT, Y11IW, Y11_6517, Y11_6572, Y19T, X3SW, X3T, Y13, Y613, Y13T_A, Y13T_B, Y13IL_A, Y13IL_B, Y15S, Y15T, Y15W, Y22IL, Y21, Y22, Y622, Y20T, X5SL, X5L, X5 MAX+, X6D, X6L, X5 PROD, Y33, X5 MAXS, X6 PLUSD, X6 PLUSL, Y35, V3MA, Y67_A, Y67_D, Y69, Y75/A, V5, V5 LITE, V5S
X3F, X3L, X3V, X710F, X710L, X520, X520F, Y613F, Y13L, Y913, Y21L, Y22L, X5M/X5ML, X5/X5F, X5V, Y18L, Y628, Y28L, Y928, X5 MAXF, X5 MAXL, X5 MAXV, Y627_8G, Y27_8G, Y927_8G, Y627, Y27, Y927, X6A, X6S, X6SA, Y623, Y23L, Y923, Y29L, X5 PRO/X5 PROV, Y35A, V1, Y37A, V1 MAX, Y37L, Y937, Y31, Y31L, Y51, X6 PLUSA, X6S PLUS, XPLAY 5S, XPLAY 5A, V3 MAXA, V3 MAX, V3, X7, X7 PLUS, XPLAY 6, Y55/L, Y55S, X9/X9I/X9L, X9S/X9SL, X9 PLUS, Y66/L, Y66I/A, V5 PLUS, Y53/L, X9S PLUS, Y79, V7 PLUS, X20/X20A, X20 PLUS, X20 PLUSUD, X21/X21A, X21UD/X21UDA, V7, Y65, Y71/Y71A, Y75S, Y85/A, V9 YOUTH, V9, V9 PRO, Z1 LITE, Y89, Z1/Z1I, Y71S, Y73, Y93, U1, Y91, Y95, X21S, X21 PRO, V11 PRO, X23MY_A, X23MY_E
X21I/X21IA, Y97, Z3I, V11/V11I, S1, V15, Y81/Y81S, Y83/Y83A, Y93S, Y95, Y93ST, Y3, Y91, NEX, NEX S, NEX 2_DUAL DISPLAY, X23, Z3, Z3X, V15 PRO, Z5X, Z5, X27, X27 PRO
Samsung/Smartisan/Meitu/Gionee/Lenovo/LeEco/OnePlus/8848 etc Module Coming soon
Download EMT Dongle Mobile Setup – Full Version 2020
Steps to Download and Install
- First, you need to download the EMT Dongle mobile setup on your computer from the link given above.
- Next, install the setup file
- Once installed, open up the Dongle tool > Sign up or Log in to your EMT account (Account Management).
- Search and select your device’s model number and brand from the list.
- Before proceeding, properly read the instructions manual provided.
- Once read, then you need to click on Function to start the operation > Switch your device into the EDL or ADB/Fastboot mode according to the manuals.
- After that, you are required to connect your device to your computer via USB cable.
- Now wait while the process completes and you are good to go.
- Home > Drivers > Install xxx drivers on your PC according to the device brand/model (required for flashing).
- Home > Settings > Select Language if you want to change it.
- Set default backups and ROMs directory from the Home > Settings > Default Paths.
- Home > Updates > Check for updates for latest patch.
- If in case, you’ve installed any Antivirus software on your PC, make sure to either disable the antivirus protection or add an exception to the Exclusion folder for EMT Dongle installed folder.
And that was it from our side. We hope that you found this article helpful. If you have any queries, reach us below!