The Android Operating System (OS) is very popular in the mobile phone market. Many people use Android OS mobile phones. Apart from that, the Android OS is an open-source operating system, which means that people and other developers have the option to customize their Android devices once they have unlocked the bootloader of their device and gained root access. But users often face some issues while using Android OS devices. That is the purpose that there is the Android Fastboot reset tool.
The Android Fastboot reset tool is a minor software or application which performs multiple purpose tasks to solve issues that are faced by an average Android user. For example, it can remove the FRP lock on your device, it can unlock your device’s bootloader, bypass MI account, bypass pattern/pin lock, etc. Furthermore, there is also an advantage for Qualcomm device users, that they can perform all of the above-mentioned operations without having to lose any of their device’s data.
The Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2 is a command prompt tool that is used to perform several tasks on your Android device. In this article, you will get to know where to download the Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2 and how to install it. So let’s just jump in!
Download Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2 [Latest Version]
Before you continue to download and install the Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2 on your computer, lets first discuss what is the Android Fastboot Reset Tool and what is it capable of.
What is the Android Fastboot Reset Tool?
The Android Fastboot Reset Tool is an amazing tool. It is an uncomprehensive tool that can be used to perform several operations any Android device that is powered by MediaTek, Qualcomm, and SPD (Spreadtrum) CPUs. The tools User Interface is very easy to understand and simple to use which any user can use with a little bit of guidance.
By using the tool, you can remove any sort of pattern or PIN or fingerprint lock or password from your Android device. Apart from that, you can also bypass the FRP lock on your device and remove the Google account from your Android mobile phone. Moreover, there are many more features such as unlocking the bootloader of your device, boot into EDL and the tool is also compatible with most of the OEMs devices.
Features of Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2
The list provided to you below will give you somewhat of an idea of the powers of the Android Fastboot Reset Tool:
- Remove pattern/pin lock from your Android phone or tablet.
- Bypass Mi Cloud account verification.
- Remove FRP lock on SPD devices.
- Unlock FRP lock on Qualcomm Android phones and tablets.
- Unlock FRP on MediaTek devices.
- Enter in EDL mode of your device.
- Unlock Bootloader easily.
- Unlock Yureka DL.
- Samsung Download MD.
- Bypass Xiaomi FRP lock.
- Unlock Lenovo FRP.
- Bypass Moto FRP.
- Ability to bypass Yuforia FRP.
- Unlock HTC FRP lock.
- Remove Micromax FRP Lock.
Download Android Fastboot Tool v1.2
The Android Fastboot Tool v1.2 was developed by Mohit kkc. Download the tool from the link provided below:
Android Fastboot Reset Tool | Download
How To Install the Android Fastboot Tool on Windows PC
Follow the given instructions on how to install the Android Fastboot Tool on a Windows-based computer.
You should use this tool on your device on your own risk because unlocking the bootloader of any device can make its warranty useless. We will not be responsible for any damage done to your device. If you do not follow the steps carefully, it can result in your device being bricked.
Steps to install Android Fastboot Reset Tool
- Download the Android Fastboot Reset Tool from the link that is provided above.
- As soon as the download is completed, extract the zip file.
- After you have completed the extraction, you will see a list of files as shown in the image below:
- Congratulations! You have installed the tool on your Windows PC. Now you can open the tool by clicking on the Android Fastboot .exe file.
How to Use Android Fastboot Reset Tool
For your convenience, we have also added a guide on how to use the Android Fastboot Reset Tool:
- First of all, you need to make sure that the appropriate USB driver for your Android Phone is installed on your Windows PC.
- Then you need to download the Android Fastboot Reset Tool on your PC and extract it.
- Once you are through with the extraction, run the “Android Fastboot Reset Tool V1.2.exe” as an administrator.
- Then a command prompt will open, which will contain a list of all the tasks and operations that the tool can perform on your Android device.
- After that, you are required to boot your device into the Fastboot mode. This can be done in two simple steps.
- First power off your device by clicking and holding on the Turn Off button of your device.
- Then you are required to press the Power + Volume Down button together. On some devices, you may need to press Power + Volume Up button together to enter into the Fastboot mode.
- After that, you need to connect your device to your Windows PC using a USB cable.
- Now, you are required to check that your device and PC are properly connected or not. You can achieve that by opening the Command Prompt Window, typing 1 and hit enter.
- Once you know that the connection is successful, you can perform any of the tasks and operations listed on the command prompt on your device using the Android Fastboot Reset Tool.
- You just need to type in the number of the alphabet that represents the task and press enter and that operation will be carried out.
- After the process is completed, you are required to disconnect your device from your PC and turn it off. In some devices, the device restarts by itself.
- You need to press the power button and restart the device by yourself if the automatic reboot does not work.
- That is it! You can now perform all the operations listed in the Android Fastboot Reset Tool on your Android device.
That was all for today’s article. I hope that you guys faced no difficulty in downloading and installing the Android Fastboot Tool on your device and while using it. If you do face any difficulty at all, please let us know in the comments and if you have any questions, you can ask us in the comment sections as well.