In this guide, we will show you how to download Android 12 Custom ROMs. Android 12 has been officially out for a while now as a part of the Android Open Source Project. Now along with Google Pixel devices, devices from other manufacturers including Samsung’s and OnePlus’ flagship devices can also be used to enjoy the latest version of Android through the beta program.
Android 12 introduces a new Material You design for it’s User Interface, new and enhanced features, an overall round and improved UX design in addition to many new security features and betterments over it’s predecessor, Android 11.
Talking about the Android 12 beta Program, a lot of mobile manufacturers are taking part in the program. The beta program will be started by multiple Android devices, including devices from Oppo, Xiaomi, Vivo, Realme in addition to other international and Chinese brands. If these beta tests turn out to be successful, the beta program will be followed by stable Android 12 releases from the different OEMs to their devices in a new version of their own Android OS skin.
But there may well be a long time before users start receiving stable Android 12 on their devices as the roll out process of Android version updates are different for different Android companies. This becomes an obstacle for those who are awaiting the stable Android 12 on their devices and users have to wait a long time to experience Android 12.
Fortunately, there is a workaround to this issue in the form of custom ROMs. If you want to install Android 12 on your device, then you can install an Android 12 custom ROM. There are a lot of Android 12 custom ROMs available as many Android developers have developed several Android 12 custom ROM builds.
We have shared Android 12 custom ROMs in this guide, you can download them on your device to get the experience of Android 12 on your own device. But keep in mind that these Android 12 custom ROMs are not officially sourced, so there would probably be a few bugs and issues in these builds.
Download Android 12 Custom ROM
You can download Android 12 Custom ROMs from below:
- OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T
- OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T
- OnePlus 7 and One Plus 7Pro
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro
- OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8Pro
- OnePlus 8T and OnePlus 9R
- OnePlus Nord
- Samsung Galaxy A10
- Samsung Galaxy A20 and A20e
- Samsung Galaxy A21s
- Samsung Galaxy A30
- Samsung Galaxy A40
- Samsung Galaxy Note8
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+, and Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S10+
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
- Mi 5
- Mi 8 SE
- Mi 9
- Mi 10
- Mi 10 Lite
- Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro/Redmi K30S
- Mi 10T Lite/Mi 10i/Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G
- Mi 11 Lite 4G
- Mi A1
- Mi A2
- Mi A2 Lite
- Mi Mix 3
- Mi Note 10
- Mi Note 10 Lite
- Mi Pad 4 and Mi Pad 4 Plus
- POCO F1
- POCO F2 Pro/Redmi K30 Pro
- POCO F3/Mi 11X/Redmi K40
- POCO X2/Redmi K30
- POCO X3
- POCO X3 Pro
- Redmi 5
- Redmi 5 Plus/Redmi Note 5
- Redmi 7
- Redmi K20/Mi 9T
- Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro
- Redmi K30 5G
- Redmi Note 5/Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Redmi Note 6Pro
- Redmi Note 7/7S
- Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8T
- Redmi Note 9S/9 Pro India/10 Lite India, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Max, and POCO M2 Pro
- Redmi Note 9T/Redmi Note 9 5G
- Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10 Pro, and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
- Redmi S2/Y2
12. Raspberry Pi
Note: Encryption is not working on OnePlus devices, so it is disabled. If you have encrypted data, you should not download this custom ROM before you format your data.
Install Android 12 Custom ROM
- First of all, download the latest build and Gapps for your device.
- Once done, reboot your device to recovery.
- Flash proper vendor and firmware on your device.
- Now you have to flash the latest build and GApps that you downloaded previously.
- Now reboot your device to enjoy the new custom ROM.
Features Currently Working on MIUI 13 Build
Here are some of the Android 12 Custom ROM features that are working on the MIUI 13 build:
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
So that was it from our side on how to download Android 12 custom ROMs. We hope that you found this guide helpful. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.