Realme has decided to extend the range of December 2019 security patches for some more devices. Recently, Realme started rolling out the new software update December 2019 security patch for Realme 3 Pro. The most recent update comes with build number RMX1851EX_11.A.21 along with the latest security update. The latest update is still based on the Android 9.0 Pie (ColorOS 6).
This security update is rolling out via OTA and brings lots of new features and many bug fixes. Here in this article, we are sharing the step by step guide on how to download and install December 2019 security patch for Realme 3 Pro (official update).
The December 2019 security update brings many new improvements, some changes, enhanced system stability, bug fixes and much more. Also, we share the official changelog for Realme 3 Pro below. Realme started rolling out the OTA (over-the-air) region-wise in a phase-wise manner. The latest update is available in Europe and the Russian region and soon reaches all over the world. If you have not yet received the official update and excited to upgrade your device as soon as possible, then don’t worry. We share the OTA file, from which you can just download and install it manually.
The December 2019 security patch for Realme 3 Pro official firmware has added some new features such as system-wide dark mode, Flash On Call feature to notify, an incoming call by blinking the flash, fast switch toggles of dark mode in notification center and much more. Not necessary but it is better to take the full backup of all your phone valuable data before proceeding. If you are interested in downloading and installing December 2019 security patch for Realme 3 Pro (official firmware), then follow the given instructions.
Realme 3 Pro update changelog
- Android security patch: December 2019
Notification Center and Status Bar
- Added fast switch toggles of dark mode in the notification center
- Added flash on call feature
- Added click the blank area to back to the launcher on recent task interface
Known issues fixed
- Fixed the issue of the volume bar blocked by the camera while the horizontal status
- Make a complete backup of all your important data before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Download the QPST Flash Tool: Download and unzip it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your PC.
Step To Install December 2019 Security Patch For Realme 3 Pro OTA Update:
Done! These were the complete steps to Install Official security Firmware on Realme 3 Pro.