In this guide, we will show you how to customize Always on display on Oppo devices. The ColorOS is Oppo’s proprietary Android skin. The ColorOS 12 is Oppo’s Android skin based on Android 12 and it brings in many new features over stock Android.
One of these features is the Always on display also know as the screen off display. This feature displays some useful information for the user on the lock screen of their device such as battery status, date, time, notifications and other things while the phone is not turned on.
The Oppo company introduced many new features with ColorOS 12 and even changed some previous features. A new Always on display was introduced by Oppo which came in with a variety of designs and patterns that you can use according to your preference.
What’s more? You can also customize Always on display on Oppo devices as per your preference and choose what you want to be displayed and in what pattern you want it.
Customize Always on Display on Oppo devices
Following the steps provided below, you can customize Always on display on Oppo devices:
- First head over to the Settings app on your device.
- After that, tap on Display and Brightness.
- Select Always on Display.
- Now you can tap on the design you want and move your finger across to change the design.
Note that this feature only works for flagship devices which come with AMOLED display panels. If you want to schedule the Always on Display on your device, follow the steps below:
- On the Always on display screen, enable Schedule time option and tap on it.
- Then select your Start time and End time.
You can always customize the clock style for your Always on display. You can do so by following the steps given below:
- Once you are on the Always on display section in the Settings app, tap on Clock style and swipe through the variety of styles and decide which one you prefer.
- Select the one you like and then tap on that Clock style.
- If you want to write text, you can do that by using the Mantra option.
So that was it from our side on how to customize Always on Display on Oppo devices for ColorOS 11/12. We hope that you found this guide helpful.
Let us know what you think in the comment section below.