Nowadays Oppo becomes one of the best and inspirational brands in the Android market. The company released the latest smartphone with the design elements of iOS. After releasing many betas Android 10 updates for their latest flagships, finally, Oppo started rolling out the stable Android 10 for OPPO Reno Z, OPPO Reno2, OPPO F11, OPPO R17, OPPO F11 Pro and OPPO A9. Recently the Chinese company introduced the ColorOS 7 and now decided to push the stable Android 10 update based on ColorOS 7 custom skin.
So if you are the users of one of these smartphones and still waiting for the stable Android 10 official update, then the wait is over. Here in this article, we come with the step by step guide on how to download and install the stable Android 10 for OPPO Reno Z, OPPO Reno2, OPPO F11, OPPO R17, OPPO F11 Pro and OPPO A9. The most recent official update comes with build number CPH1969EX_11.C.20, CPH1979_C.21, CPH1907PUEX_11.C.25 and CPH1879EX_F.03.
The Android 10 official update brings lots of new features such as Optimized user interfaces and improved one-handed operation, Smart Sidebar, Split-screen mode, Navigation Gestures 3.0, Optimized the Quick Settings and much more. Also, we share the official Changelog of stable Android 10 update ColorOS 7. Oppo started rolling out the stable Android 10 official update via OTA (over-the-air) and gradually reach in all regions.
So if you have not received the notification of a new update and you are excited to upgrade your device as soon as possible, then you can flash it manually. Given below we share the direct link of stable Android 10 for Oppo Reno2 and other devices. Through that link, you can download and install it by following our detailed guide. Proceed to download and install the stable Android 10 ColorOS 7 official update on your Oppo devices.
Here’s the complete changelog for ColorOS 7 based on stable Android 10:
- The brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
- Smart Sidebar
- Optimized user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
- Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers to adjust the screenshot size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
- Navigation Gestures 3.0
- New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing power consumption.
- Added Focus Mode: Shields you from outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added all new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
- Added a pause function for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system pre-loaded ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve the user experience for visually impaired users.
- New management function for recent tasks: You can view memory information about recent tasks and lock apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized the startup animation for Game Space.
- Home Screen
- More live wallpapers.
- Added Art+ static wallpapers.
- Customize whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
- Customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
- Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operations.
- Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
- More screen-off clock styles.
- Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognises more than 80 different scenes.
- OPPO Share now supports sharing files with vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
- Added DocVault, an app for easy management and use of your digital ID cards (available only on phones sold in India).
- Make a proper backup of all your relevant data before going ahead. In case anything goes wrong, then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Make sure that the battery level of your device is about 70 to 80% to prevent unexpected shutdowns while flashing the firmware.
- Make Sure Oppo Reno USB Drivers are installed on your PC. Download Oppo USB Drivers On Windows or Mac.
Install Stable ColorOS 7 Update Android 10 For OPPO Reno Z, Oppo Reno2, OPPO F11, OPPO R17, OPPO F11 Pro and OPPO A9 Using QFIL Tool:
- First, download the QFIL tool and Extract it on your laptop / PC
- Open QFIL.exe.
- Once you enter the QFIL tool, you will see the basic user interface of the tool.
- Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
- After your Device is powered Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
- Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button
- Now locate the Firmware File (.mbn).
- Once, you have added the firmware file, QFIL will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
- Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
- The flashing process will take up to 10-15 minutes to complete. Once the Flashing process is completed, your device will be reboot automatically.
Done! You have successfully installed stable Android 10 for Oppo Reno update.
Source: ColorOS Community