The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus handset recently launched in different areas of the world. Its owners will be glad to know that now they can install AOSP Android 10 for Galaxy Note 10 Plus. The handset comes with a 6.3-inch display with 1080×2340 pixels resolution. You are wondered to know that it has 2.3GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 AIE SoC, paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage variant available for you. It also runs the latest ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 with its latest updates.
You can see dual Nano-Sim supported device having 4,035mAh battery with Oppo VOOC fast charging support. Despite having 48MP primary (f/1.8) and 8MP sensor (f/2.25) and third 2MP sensor (f/2.4), and a fourth 2MP sensor (f/2.24) with a LED flashlight on the top. The device has the best features including PDAF, Panorama, AI portrait mode, HDR, and many more. While the front glimpses with a single 16MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture lens support AI Face Unlock, AI Portrait mode as well.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is a fully packed phone with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C port, USB OTG, a 3.5mm headphone jack, 3G/4G LTE, and many more. It is no more surprising that the device has an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass, gyro, proximity sensor, and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor as well. The size of the phone measures as 157.00×74.20×8.90mm and weighs 184 grams. Now follow the given guide on how to install AOSP Android 10 for Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
What’s on Android 10?
Google updates the latest version of Android 10 to Pixel devices which is the 10th generation of Android OS. Now in this latest version, we are now going to see the latest features including new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. It also offers enhanced app permission, security features, system-wide dark mode, and foldable display support as well.
It also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, chat bubble system, live caption, and many more. Apart from all that, we are also going to see that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. We can now see the direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Android 10 Features
- Live Caption: This feature will automatically start caption when you try to play media on your cell phone.
- Smart Reply: It will offer suggested responses or actions to your incoming messages like Facebook Messenger.
- Sound Amplifier: It will work as an audio filter as well as an audio booster and reduce background noise, and emphasis on fine-tuning the sound for the improved experience of listening.
- New Gesture Navigation: The system now becomes smoother and faster than before.
- Dark Theme: Now it provides better battery backup and reduces eye strain during low light conditions.
- Privacy Controls: Now you can easily see when and how your data will be shared.
- Location Controls: The advanced security layers offer control on any apps as well as the map to access your location.
- Faster Security Updates: It will be very useful for both the smartphone OEMs and users as well via Google Play service. It will lead you to faster updates.
- Focus Mode: The improved version of the Digital Wellbeing feature with the user interface and few changes as well.
- Family Link: It is actually very quite similar to the Focus mode which is basically for kids. It mostly features parental control or apps usage time limits and content limits as well.
Firstly, you have to unlock the device bootloader in order to flash any Custom ROM. But going to the process. let’s take a look at requirements and download links first.
- Android 10 GSI | Download
- Gapps: Android 10 Gapps: Already included in the ROM, no need to flash the Gapps.
- Download and install Samsung USB Drivers
- 2nd method: Flash via TWRP: Instructions to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
Instructions to Install AOSP Android 10 for Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Make sure you’re on a stock-based ROM (and rooted/twrped)
- Download the System Image above
- Reboot to TWRP
- Select Wipe
- Slide the bar across the bottom of the screen
- Go back to the main TWRP menu and then select the install button
- Press “Install Image” on the right side in both.
- Select the system image you downloaded and swipe to flash.
We are very hopeful that you could find our effort fruitful and in case anything goes wrong or if you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
Source: XDA| Credits to CodeFox