Now you can install Android 9.0 Pie on Moto G6 Plus via AOSVP ViperOS. Also, in this guide, we’ll let you know how to root Moto G6 Plus after installing Android 9.0 Pie based AOSVP ViperOS ROM. You can also read about all the basic details regarding custom ROMs, AOSVP ViperOS, its benefits, and more. Now proceed to flash AOSVP ViperOS custom ROM on your Moto G6 Plus.
Android 9.0 Pie is the latest Google’s mobile OS that comes with a lot of new and amazing features. Most of the advanced Android users want to customize their devices. Stock ROMs are good but if you want more customization options then custom ROM is the better choice. Today we are going to share a detailed guide on how to download and install AOSVP ViperOS on Moto G6 Plus. After install custom ROM, you will enjoy a much more flexible device with more control as well. You’ll be happy to know that the most recent update of AOSVP ViperOS of this line of custom ROMs is now available for Moto G6 Plus which is based on the source code of Android 9.0 Pie.
The Moto G6 Plus is the successor to Moto G5 Plus which is also one of the most popular phones. This phone comes with a larger 5.9-inches display and a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The device is powered by a mid-range Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 CPU coupled with 4/6GB of RAM. Moto G6 Plus sports Dual 12 MP (f/1.7) + 5 MP (f/2.2) rear camera and 8MP front shooting camera with LED flash.
What are Android Custom ROMs and Advantages?
Custom ROMs are the customized ROMs which are developed or customized by the third party developers. Custom ROMs come with a lot of new and extra customizations that make them popular among the Android community. Keep in mind that Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Nokia or other mobile vendors do not provide custom ROMs but are developed and maintained by developers or the community of developers.
Customization made Android famous and popular as Custom ROMs take this to another level. Check out some of the features of custom ROMs:
- Some Custom ROMs come with Third party themes support
- You can customize Status bar icons and navigation bar
- Various Custom ROMs come with Custom Kernels that enables you to Overclock/underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Many Custom ROMs brings different MODs
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
2. Regular Updates
If the software support is expired the Android smartphone manufacturer then you are fully depending on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android. As you know that most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support. Also, some of the Custom ROMs developers offers regular updates.
3. Root Access
If you are an advanced Android user then you may know about rooting. Rooting is the process of gaining full administrative control over the internal file system of Android devices.
Once the Android device is rooted, you can easily install ROMs (AOSVP ViperOS, LineageOS 15, Resurrection Remix), different MODs, and the latest Android updates like Android 9.0 Pie on your old Android phone. After rooting, you can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to enjoy its best performance. Also, you can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
Follow the link to read more information about Android rooting, What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
4. Battery and Performance
Custom ROMs are very optimized which results in smooth performance and better battery life.
- Create a full backup of your important data. Once the backup process completes, go ahead to Install AOSVP ViperOS ROM On Moto G6 Plus.
- Make sure that the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted with the latest version of custom recovery installed.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns during installation.
AndroidBlog will not responsible for any damage occurred to your device during or after the installation process. Proceed at your own risk.
Download AOSVP ViperOS For Moto G6 Plus
- Download AOSVP ViperOS
- Download Official GApps For Official AOSVP ViperOS ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v18.0
Steps To Install Android 9.0 Pie AOSVP ViperOS On Moto G6 Plus
- First of all, download the AOSVP ViperOS ROM file from the above link on the desktop of your PC.
- Connect your phone with the PC using its USB data cable.
- Next, move the downloaded files to the root folder of internal storage on your device.
- Reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.
- Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process completes, restart your device and it will boot into the latest Android OS installed.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or questions regarding above-detailed guide.