We are glad to report you, that now you can download Android 11 Pixel Launcher APK and install it on your Android phone. Recently, Google started testing the Android 11 OS on Google Pixel devices by releasing the Android 11 developer preview builds. After that, the developers have started working and ported the Pixel launcher from Android 11 developer preview Google Pixel phones. Now the lasted Google Pixel launcher is available based on Android 11 for all Android devices. So if you want to get the experience of Android 11 OS without rooting your phone, then you are on the right page.
Here in this guide, we come with the latest Android 11 Pixel Launcher APK for Android phones. You can now download Android 11 Pixel Launcher APK and install it on your device by following our given below step by step guide. Android 11 Launcher comes with lots of new features and design. The Android 11 Launcher brings suggested apps on the home screen, increased touch sensitivity option for the Pixel 4 series, revamped Notification History page, new screenshot preview, added Motion Sense gestures for music and much more.
Also, this latest Pixel launcher has a revamped design for your phone, fixes many bugs, improves system stability and so on. If you are one of those uses who want to customize a smartphone’s home screen, then installing the Pixel launcher is the best way to change the home screen and so on. Given below we share the direct link to Android 11 Pixel Launcher APK.
So, you can download and install directly on your device without rooting your Android phone. This Android 11 Pixel Launcher supports most of the Android phones. If you want to download the Android 11 Pixel Launcher APK and install it on your Android phone, then go ahead and follow the given guide.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on Android by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Android USB Drivers on the PC.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Phone is at least above 80% before going ahead.
Download Android 11 Pixel Launcher APK:
Steps to install Android 11 Pixel Launcher APK On Android Phone:
1. First, download Android 11 Pixel Launcher APK on your Android device.
2. Navigate to App Drawer and launch Android ‘My Files’ app.
3. Open the folder where you have downloaded the APK.
4. If you are installing an APK directly for the very first time, you’ll need to enable the “Unknown Source” setting.
5. Tap on the ‘Android 11 Pixel Launcher.APK‘ file.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to sideload the APK on your Android phone.
7. Go to Settings then App and then to Default Apps. In this listing, you should see Home Screen, tap on it. From available options, select Pixel Launcher.
Done! You can now use the Android 11 Pixel Launcher APK on your Android device. Tell us in the comments area below if you have any questions regarding the above guide.